The Yamaha XW-CS-700 Wireless Extension Microphone Kit is designed to increase the audio coverage of your CS-700 AV or CS-700 SP video sound collaboration system without having to wire the room with audio cables.
Easy to set up, the XW-CS-700 lets you position the mic closer to the meeting participants and improve the quality of your audio for video conferencing. Its portable and compact design allows easy deployment in smaller spaces.
The kit includes a Revolabs HD omnidirectional microphone, a Revolabs HD Duo wireless receiver base, a charger to recharge up to two Revolabs HD microphones, and the required power adapters. There is also a proprietary cable to connect the wireless receiver to the CS-700.
Revolabs Executive HD Wearable Wireless Microphone with Clip
The Revolabs Executive HD Wearable Microphone features a rotatable clip for mounting on clothing, shirt lapels, pockets, etc. The microphone reproduces speech with CD quality fidelity and is intended for use with the Revolabs Executive HD wireless microphone system. With its internal lithium rechargeable battery, there are no batteries to change. Eight hours of operation is achieved on a single 2 hour charge.
Revolabs 02-HDDUAL-NM HD Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System with No Mic (1.9 GHz)
The Revolabs 02-HDDUAL-NM HD Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System with No Mic provides clear, reliable, untethered communications; ideal for recording, conferencing, VoIP, sound reinforcement, and more. The system includes a dual-channel base station, a dual-channel charger base for HD mics, and a power adapter. A microphone is not included, allowing you to select the HD mic or adapter/transmitter that best suits your needs. The system features a frequency response of 50 Hz to 14 kHz and provides high-quality sound using 1.9 GHz DECT technology to broadcast clear, intelligible speech and vocals at a range up to 150'.
By using MC/TDMA/TDD radio transmissions both to and from your microphone, the system is able to co-exist with wireless 802.11 networks and GSM cellphones without interference. It also includes digital encryption technology for secure communications. The transmitter has analog 3.5mm input and output connectors, which can be switched between mic and line level operation, and also has the ability for both inputs and outputs to be mixed to a single channel.
Because the system is full-duplex, the input connections provide the ability to hear program audio using a 2.5mm earpiece attached to the HD wearable microphone (available separately). Depending on the application, it is possible to feed a single audio feed back to each earpiece—allowing for translation, personal hearing assistance, or other services to be incorporated into an application.
The 02-HDDUAL-NM HD includes a base, charger, and power adapter. A variety of compatible HD microphones are available separately along with adapter/transmitters that allow you to use a wide variety of third-party mics.
Features at a Glance
- Provides clear, reliable, wireless communications or meetings, conferencing, VoIP, events, and more
- Includes a dual-channel base station, a dual-channel charger base, and a power adapter
- Choose the right mic (available separately) for your needs, including HD tabletop models for conferencing, or the HD wearable mic for presenters—or use an optional HD adapter/transmitter and the mic of your choice
- 1.9 GHz DECT technology provides HD audio with a frequency response of 50 Hz to 14 kHz for clear, intelligible speech at conferences, presentations, and events
- System uses MC/TDMA/TDD radio transmissions both to and from your microphone, allowing the system to co-exist with wireless 802.11 networks and GSM cellphones without interference
- Digital encryption technology for secure communications
- Analog 3.5mm input and output connectors can be switched between mic and line level operation