The black ADVANCED SOUND GROUP Accessport Lite USB-C (2nd Gen) DAC Amplifier is designed to enhance mobile gaming and movie experiences through high-resolution audio processing. The second generation improves on nearly all aspects including white-noise elimination, higher volume, less power, and a more flexible and softer cable for higher durability and easy carrying. Utilizing high-resolution 24-bit / 96 kHz audio for your smartphone through any pair of headphones or earphones, the built-in, dedicated DAC and amplifier bring the intensive audio processing required to properly render the lossless audio right in the palm of your hand. The Accessport Lite DAC is certified by the Japan Audio Society (JAS) to produce frequencies over 40 kHz, making it an essential part of a high-resolution audio listening experience.
- Upgraded 2nd Gen Internals: Nearly all aspects of ADVANCED Accessport Lite (2nd Gen) has been improved compared to its first-generation predecessor. The background white noise is eliminated. It outputs higher volume while drawing less power, and features a more flexible and softer cable for easier carrying and higher durability
- High-Resolution 24-Bit Lossless Audio: ADVANCED Accessport Lite (2nd Gen) provides stunning, high-resolution, 24-bit / 96 kHz audio for your smartphones through any pair of headphones / earphones. The built-in, dedicated DAC and amplifier bring the intensive audio processing required to properly render the lossless audio right in the palm of your hand
- Power Up Your Headphones:The Accessport Lite (2nd Gen) provides enough power to drive headphones with impedance up to 300 Ohms with a clean, noise-free amplification
- Maintain Call Function: Full-call functionality via inline remote controls from your earphones using the certified components
- No Battery Required: The Accessport Lite (2nd Gen) draws power directly from the smartphone at an ultralow 12mW and does not require a separate battery