Capture photos and movies of activity on your property or hunting grounds with the Minox DTC 395 Trail Camera with a tree camo pattern. It has a 2MP image sensor and offers interpolated resolutions up to 12MP for still photos, and shoots up to 60-second 1080p videos at 30 fps. The camera is activated just 0.7 seconds after detecting movement, and can be set to take up to three images in burst mode.
The DTC 395's infrared flash reaches 33' and is invisible to game (and trespassers). Daylight images are in color and nighttime images are in black and white. Images can be viewed on the camera's 2.4" TFT color display monitor and are saved to a user-supplied SD/SDHC memory card up to 32GB; use the USB port to connect to a computer or TV. Date, time, temperature, and moon phase are stamped on the images, and you can use password protection to prevent unauthorized access. Power is supplied by 8 AA batteries or an optional external power supply connected to its 6V jack.
- 2MP image sensor
- Interpolated resolutions of 5, 8, and 12MP
- Color images during the day and black-and-white shots at night
- 0.7-sec trigger speed helps ensure that shots are not missed
- Can capture 1-3 images per trigger in burst mode
- 1080p video recording at 30 fps
- Clip length: up to 60 sec
- Infrared flash offers a range of over 33'
- Flash is invisible (940 nm) so as not to spook or alert your subjects
- 2.4" TFT color display monitor enables preview and image review
- Data strip shows date, time, temperature, and moon phase
- Photos and videos are recorded to user-supplied SD/SDHC card up to 32 GB
- Runs on 8 AA batteries
- Optional external power supply can be connected to camera's 6V jack
- USB port for image transfer to your computer
- Can be password-protected to prevent unauthorized access to camera