Backup and protect your data with Acronis True Image 2020. True Image 2020 has been programmed to give you freedom and full control over how and what you backup, along with the ability to store your backups in the cloud (note that Acronis Cloud Storage requires an additional fee), and built-in AI-based protection of your data from attacks in real time. All of this flexibility can be executed and controlled via a single intuitive dashboard.
Data & Drive Backups
True Image 2020 gives you additional controls based on how you back up your data. If you need to use Wi-Fi, you can approve specific networks, as well as avoid backing up when on public networks or metered connections. If you use a laptop, you can set a minimum power level before backing up, or block backing up on battery power altogether. You can also choose to specialize your backups with event-based scheduling, run them non-stop, automatically replicate data to the cloud, or even perform cloud-to-cloud Office 365 backups.
When performing whole-disk backups, you can create a disk clone or disk image. With cloning, True Image 2020 makes an exact, bit-by-bit replica of a source drive onto a new drive. With imaging, True Image 2020 will compress all the contents of your hard drive into a single file.
With the Acronis Survival Kit feature, you can even recover your system in case you can't boot your machine. The all-in-one tool is designed to let you build a survival kit in just a few clicks. Whether you choose a partition or the full system, the survival kit is meant to be bootable, so you can get your system up and running, along with your data.
- Migrate data to a new computer, larger hard drive, or even from Android to iOS devices - and back again
- Migrate data locally from drive to drive, or pull data from the cloud
- Migrate all types of data, such as operating systems, boot media, programs, and files
- Migrate files and folders or full systems
- Built-in tools let you copy, format, partition, and delete a hard drive image
- Integrated anti-malware defense that's compatible with other anti-virus programs
- AI-powered defense to detect and stop ransomware in real time, and automatically restores affected files
- Prevention of cryptomining malware that can steal system resources and inject other malware
- End-to-end password-protected AES-256 encryption of local data, in the cloud, or in transit