Nightstick designed the red FDL-300R-K01 Tactical LED Fire Flashlight with Helmet Mount to meet NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013) fire equipment requirements and give firefighters a powerful and highly functional illumination and safety tool that is easy and intuitive to use in high-stress situations when putting light on the scene is critically important to operations. Outfitted with a powerful white Cree LED and a smooth, deep parabolic reflector, the flashlight outputs 180 lumens with a beam design that is optimized for a long throw. The light's momentary or constant-on activation is controlled by a simple and intuitive rear push button that is easy to find and use even in cold and wet conditions.
The aluminum mount will fit on either side of a firefighter's helmet or hard hat and allows 140° rotation so the light will clear face shields, goggles or other equipment. Weighing just 4.4 ounces with the two included CR123 lithium batteries, the light won't add excessive weight to your head and neck if you opt to wear it on your helmet and you won't run the risk of getting it caught on dangling wires or debris. The housing is made of lightweight and durable glass-filled nylon polymer to withstand high heat and abuse on the job. The housing is also sealed to an IPX7 rating, making it waterproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes so it (and you) can get drenched with a hose and keep working, and it is impact resistant to almost seven feet so it can handle daily use and abuse.
- Specifically designed for fire and emergency rescue personnel
- Single 180-lumen output
- Bright white Cree LED emitter is shock resistant to hold up to abuse
- Smooth and deep parabolic reflector produces a focused beam optimized for a long throw for search and rescue operations
- Type: Push button
- Location: Tailcap
- Momentary or constant-on activation
- Raised & textured rubber switch boot is easy to find by touch
- Meets NFPA 1971-8.6 (2013) requirements for fire protection gear
- Mount attaches to either side of fire helmet/hard hat
- 140&; rotation allows light to clear face mask, goggles. etc.
- 1.25" diameter head accepts 3rd party filters
- Compact and lightweight to make wearing on helmets comfortable without causing snag hazards
- Red glass-filled nylon polymer housing is heat and corrosion resistant, and maintains a consistent neutral temperature in cold and hot conditions
- 6061-T6 aluminum tail-cap with Type III hard anodized finish
- IPX7-rated waterproof and submersible to 3.3' for up to 30 minutes
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Impact and chemical resistant
- High-impact polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating
- Recessed grenade grip handle offers a positive and secure grip in wet conditions
- Removable pocket clip included
- Runs on two included CR123 lithium batteries
- Light 4.4-ounce weight with batteries