Designed for directing traffic, crowd control, highlighting a hazard, or any time you need to attract attention, the Nightstick Safety Light/Flashlight is a versatile tool. It combines a 150-lumen LED flashlight with a side-mounted white and amber safety flood beam that can be used in steady-on or flashing mode.
Two push-button switches control the light—click the top button to activate the flashlight in constant-on or momentary mode, and click the lower button once to activate both colors of the flood beam and twice to make them flash, in alternating fashion. Rated IPX4 water resistant, the Safety Light/Flashlight can stand up to inclement weather, and its oval shape and soft-touch exterior make it comfortable to hold even during long assignments. The light achieves maximum runtimes of 10 hours for the flashlight and 16 hours for the flashing light on four AA batteries.
- Flashlight with 120/150 lumens white light
- Side flood beam with white and amber steady-on or flashing light
- Maximum runtime: 10 hours flashlight, 16 hours flashing safety light
- Dual push-button side-mounted switches
- Top switch controls flashlight, momentary or constant-on
- Lower switch controls safety light, steady-on/flashing
- Oval shape with textured body and soft-touch finish
- IPX4-rated water resistant
- Impact, chemical and moisture resistant
- Runs on four AA batteries (included)