The GoPro HERO8 Black Deluxe Kit from B&H includes the HERO8 Black action camera and several accessories for use in different applications. The HERO8 Black adds improved image stabilization and many other new features over the predecessor model. It's a waterproof 4K camera, now designed in a smaller form with a more impact-resistant lens, improved time-lapse capture, and more.
The included GoPro 3-Way accessory works as a handgrip, mini tripod, and extension arm. The GoPro Head Strap can be used to mount the camera on a helmet or directly on one's head. The GoPro Chesty is similar to the Head Strap but is worn on the chest or over a coat, for use when skiing or in other activities. The GoPro Suction Cup Mount lets you attach the camera to cars, boats, jet skis, motorcycles, and various other glass and metal objects. Completing the kit is a remote control, an extra battery and charger, and a 64GB microSDXC memory card with an SD card adapter. You also get the compact Ruggard EVA Case, which fits the camera and small accessories.
GoPro HERO8 Black
GoPro augments its already impressive action camera line with the HERO8 Black, the versatile next-generation action cam designed to capture smooth, stable footage of your latest adventure, from a simple boat trip to a wild jump-off-a-mountain ride. The HERO8 Black features updated HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilization to produce smooth, gimbal-like movement at all supported frame rates, without the need for a gimbal. You can also use the HERO8 Black as a webcam on your computer using a free, downloadable app. Additional updates include a sleeker physical design with a "folding fingers" type base for fast mounting, a redesigned battery door for quicker battery changes, a lens with twice the impact resistance as the HERO7, an optional Battery Mod for nearly 2.5x more battery life, an optional flip-up Display Mod to make viewing your frame easier, an optional LED Light Mod, and an optional Media Mod to expand your accessory possibilities.
The GoPro HERO8 Black supports up to UHD 4K video resolutions, and time-lapse, up to 1080p240 slow motion, and super-slow-motion video. Still images can be captured in up to 12MP resolution in bursts of up to 30 images per second with the updated SuperPhoto with HDR support that helps reduce blur and enhance detail in low-light situations. It also features an updated Night-Lapse function to shoot and process up to 4K time-lapses at night. The LiveBurst function allows you to record 1.5 seconds before and after your photo to give you more choices for the best frame. The lens field of view (FOV) choices have also been updated to four modes: Narrow, Linear at 24.4mm, Wide at 16.5mm, and SuperView at 15.1mm.
Like its predecessor, the HERO8 Black supports direct streaming to Facebook Live. It's also waterproof to 33', suiting it for surfing, snorkeling, and swimming activities. Separately available floats and housings are available separately for additional water support and even deeper underwater activities down to 196'. The touchscreen provides quick and easy management, but when your hands are full, the HERO8 Black understands 15 voice commands in over ten languages and accents so you can verbally control the HERO8 Black. Just shout "GoPro, take a photo" and your HERO8 will use your current settings to snap a photo, making selfies a breeze.
New Features in HERO8 Black
- Smaller, more streamlined design
- Use it as a webcam on your computer using a downloadable app and the latest camera firmware
- Swapping mounts and changing batteries has been made even faster
- Lens is two times more impact resistant
- Improved HyperSmooth 2.0 stabilization and TimeWarp 2.0 time-lapse
- Night-lapse and LiveBurst support
- Slow motion up to 1080p240 and stability improvements
- Change easily between lens FOV with Narrow, Linear, Wide, and SuperView modes
- Media Mod option can add more lighting and audio as well as another screen
- Optional Battery Mod multiplies runtime 2.5x
- Optional Display Mod and Light Mod add more capabilities
HyperSmooth 2.0 Video Stabilization
SuperPhoto with HDR
TimeWarp 2.0 Video
- Zoom (v 5.0.5 and newer) and Zoom Chrome Extension
- YouTube Live (using Chrome)
- Webex (using Chrome)
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- Twitch via OBS
- GoTo Meeting
- Snap Camera
- Facebook Rooms
- Facetime for Desktop
4K60 Video and 12MP Photos
- Control your HERO8 Black hands-free with over 15 voice commands and accents like "GoPro, take a photo" and "GoPro, start recording"
- Natively waterproof down to 33' without a housing
- Slow things down to 8x to relive the moment with slow motion
- The intuitive touchscreen features three main capture modes with streamlined settings
- Frame your photos and videos in Touch Zoom by simply touching the screen (operates in select video modes)
- Face, Smile, and Scene Detection functions
- Auto-transfer to your smartphone with the GoPro app for quick social media updates
- GPS Performance Stickers display your speed, distance, and location
- Create QuikStories with the GoPro and Quick mobile apps
- Advanced noise suppression actively filters out wind, vibration, and handling noise for crisper, clearer audio quality
- Capture JPEG photos for easier storage, or shoot in raw for the highest quality
Use your iOS or Android device to live-preview and play back shots, control your GoPro, and share on the fly
- Live preview makes it easy to frame the perfect shot
- Get full remote control of all camera functions
- Share photos and videos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more
GoPro Quik (iOS/Android)
Edit videos with just a few taps
- Analyze your photos and video clips to find great moments
- Add transitions and effects, and sync everything to the beat of the music
- Customize your story with text, filters, music, and more
GoPro Quik | Desktop (Mac/Windows)
Import and edit your videos with just a few clicks
- Transform your footage into edited videos synced to music
- Automatically import your photos and videos and share your best shots
- Comes bundled with GoPro Studio for more advanced editing
SanDisk 64GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter
Designed for microSD devices such as smartphones, interchangeable-lens cameras, drones, or GoPro action cameras that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 160 MB/s and write speeds max out at 60 MB/s.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
Aside from support for UHS-I, V30, and U3, SanDisk also built this card with support for the Application Performance Class 2 (A2) spec, which includes optimizations to give Android users an improved mobile experience, delivering faster mobile app performance. The A2 spec allows the card to manage random read input-output access per second (IOPS) operations so it can quickly open apps and process accompanying tasks, such as audio, graphics, saved profiles, and in-app permissions.
As with most SanDisk media, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software, and SanDisk's Memory Zone app offers users a simple way to organize, browse, and back up files on their Android mobile device. Additionally, included is a microSD to SD adapter with a write protect switch, allowing this card to be used in SD-compatible devices.
GoPro Dual Lithium-Ion Battery Charger with Battery for HERO8/7/6/5 Black
Simultaneously charge two batteries for your HERO8 Black, HERO7 Black, HERO6 Black, HERO5 Black, or HERO (2018) camera with this Dual Lithium-Ion Battery Charger from GoPro. The charger has two slots that fit 1220mAh lithium-ion batteries for the HERO8/7/6/5.
The unit is powered by its USB port and features two LED indicators that show charging status. It also works with the separately available GoPro Supercharger to speed up charging time. One 1220mAh battery is included with the charger.
GoPro Smart Remote
Control your GoPro remotely from distances of up to 600' with the wearable, waterproof Smart Remote. It's compatible with the GoPro Max, HERO8 Black, HERO7 Black, Fusion, HERO6 Black, HERO5 Black, and HERO5 Session, HERO4 Black, HERO4 Silver, HERO Session, HERO+ LCD, and HERO+. (The Settings/Tag button does not work when used with the HERO3+ and HERO3.) It's not supported by the HERO 2018.
Perfect for gear-mounted shots, you can power the camera on or off, adjust settings, start/stop recording and capture photos. When used with HERO4 cameras, you can also access the Settings/Tag button to change settings, or use HiLight Tag to mark key moments while recording for faster recall during playback, editing, or sharing.
The Smart Remote enables control of up to 50 cameras at a time, and features 40% increased battery capacity compared to the Wi‑Fi Remote. It is mountable, much like the GoPro cameras, and waterproof to 32'. The remote includes a key ring and wrist strap for wearing the remote or attaching it to your gear.
GoPro 3-Way 2.0 (Grip/Arm/Tripod)
Providing you with flexible support options for your GoPro camera in a single piece of gear, the GoPro 3-Way 2.0 is compatible with the GoPro HERO10 and other GoPro HERO cameras, and it transforms from a simple camera grip to an extension arm for selfies or boom shots to a small tripod for lock-off shots. The waterproof construction means you can use it during inclement weather, as well as in and around water.
An improvement over the original GoPro 3-Way, the 2.0 version features a built-in ball joint so you can swivel or tilt your camera, and the handle opens up to create a tripod stand for lookoff shots. Another nifty feature is the captive hardware which means you don't have to worry about losing the locking knobs or any individual pieces. The 3-Way 2.0 is compatible with standard GoPro mounts.
Improvements of Original
- The improved handle quickly folds out into a tripod stand to provide a stable shooting platform for time-lapse shots, group photos, and more. The original version included a removeable tripod base that needed to be attached to the bottom of the device.
- Another improvement is the integrated ball joint that allows you to change your camera angle 260° by adjusting the yaw and the tilt as opposed to just the tilt angle as with the original version.
- The ergonomic design makes the grip comfortable to use even during all-day adventures
- The folding extension arm acts as a handheld boom for selfies, overhead shots, follow-cam footage, or getting closer to the action
- Standard GoPro mounting base makes it easy to switch your camera between mounts
- Waterproof construction for use in and out of the water
- Measures 19.5" when fully extended and collapses to 8"
GoPro Head Strap + QuickClip
The GoPro Head Strap + QuickClip includes a head strap and GoPro's QuickClip. Together, they support a variety of head-mounting options. Fully adjustable to fit all sizes, the head strap can be worn over a helmet or directly on your head to capture footage from a headlamp-like POV perspective. The QuickClip enables compact, low-profile mounting, and it can even be used to attach your GoPro to a backwards baseball cap or any other 0.12 to 0.4" thick object. The Head Strap and QuickClip are recommended for use during non-impact activities only.
GoPro Replacement Hard-Shell Camera Case
Designed as a replacement for the case that was included with your GoPro, the Replacement Hard-Shell Camera Case offers a durable, spillproof carry solution for any GoPro. It securely stores your camera with a mount and additional small accessories, yet is compact enough to easily take with you for the day's adventures. Besides the main space, the robust case also features an interior elastic mesh pocket for neatly storing memory cards and batteries.
GoPro Chesty (Performance Chest Mount)
This GoPro Chesty (Performance Chest Mount) has a padded design that is more stable and comfortable on your chest. It's made with breathable materials that further add to the comfort aspect. The Chesty features a standard 3-prong mount and allows you to capture hands-free POV shots with GoPro cameras in nearly all activities, including high-performance activities such as skiing or motorbiking. You can also mount a GoPro Karma Grip onto the 3-prong mount by using the Mounting Ring that comes with the Karma Grip. The Chesty is adjustable to fit most body types as well as over heavy winter coats. It secures on using a quick release buckle that's easy to handle even with gloves on.
GoPro Suction Cup Mount
The GoPro Suction Cup Mount is compatible with all GoPro camera models, including the HERO10. Featuring a 3.4" diameter suction cup, it attaches the camera to cars, boats, motorcycles, and more. The mount includes adjustable arms as well, which allow for ultra-compact mounting. The suction cup has been proven at speeds of 150+ mph and it includes both a standard base and a quick release base for moving conveniently between shots and locations. This item is not recommended for surfing, snowboarding or other high-impact sport. It is recommended for non-impact activities only.