The Behringer Pro-1 is a semi-modular, 100% analog synthesizer that pays homage to the legendary Pro-One. The authentic 3340 VCO provides your choice of up to 3 simultaneous waveforms (Oscillator A: Sawtooth and Pulse or Oscillator B: Sawtooth, Triangle and Pulse), with a selectable range of 4 octaves. The VCOs can be modulated via the envelope or the low frequency oscillator (LFO). Performance is further enhanced by the Mixer section, which balances the levels of the internal VCOs and noise generator. The switchable HP/LP filter is a 24 dB (4-pole) design and offers resonance and modulation to dial in your favorite sounds.
The LFO offers either triangle, pulse, or square waveforms and features an LED that provides visual feedback of the adjustable LFO Rate. The onboard Modulation matrix lets you set the amount of Filter Envelope, Oscillator B, and LFO modulation applied to the signal. You can even modulate the pulse wave via the LFO, envelope, or manually.
The PRO-1's dual 64-note sequencers allow you to record and playback your choice of 2 unique patterns, which can be played either in Keyboard mode, where you create and store the pattern, or Step mode, which allows you to interact while composing the pattern. The onboard Arpeggiator switch features 3 positions, Up (ascending), Down (descending) and Off. The Behringer Pro-1 ships with a power supply.
- Analog synthesizer with dual VCO design allows for fat music creation
- Authentic reproduction of original circuitry with 3340 and 3320 semiconductors
- Pure analog signal path based on authentic VCO, VCF, and VCA designs
- Three simultaneous oscillator shapes (OSC A: Saw/Pulse, OSC B: Saw/Triangle/Pulse waveforms)
- Classic 4-pole filter design with self-resonance capability
- Powerful modulation matrix with 2 modulation buses for flexible music creation
- Dedicated analog LFO with simultaneous Sawtooth, Triangle, and Square oscillator shapes
- Two envelope generators for modulation of VCF and VCA
- Easy-to-use 64-note dual sequencer (LFO clock serves as master clock)
- Arpeggiator with 3 patterns for great sound effects
- 16-voice polychain allows combining multiple synthesizers for up to 16 voice polyphony
- Complete Eurorack Solution: Main module can be transferred to a standard Eurorack case
- 56 controls give you direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Audio input for processing external sound sources for enhanced creativity
- External control inputs and outputs (Gate, Filter etc.)
- Comprehensive USB/MIDI implementation with MIDI channel and Voice Priority selection