The A2573F Aluminum Single Tube Tripod with S6Pro Fluid Video Head from Benro is a versatile system supporting up to 13.2 lb loads. It has a compact design with single-tube legs, and it features a 65mm flat base that allows moving the head from the tripod directly to sliders, jibs, and other support gear.
The S6Pro head offers 5+0 steps of counterbalance and continuous pan and tilt drag. There are also independent pan and tilt locks. The tilt range is a wide +90/-75°, and the pan range is a full 360°.
Some parts of the head are made of magnesium and other parts of aluminum. Virtually the entire head, including its knobs, is made of robust yet lightweight metal. A pan bar is included that can be attached to a rosette adapter on the left or right side of the head, for left- or right-handed users. A camera plate is included that can be adjusted forward/backward to let you find the optimal balance for your camera. A safety lock on the plate ensures that once mounted, the plate won't slip out if you move it in either direction too much. Two camera screws are supplied—1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16—that can be stored underneath the camera plate on the head itself, in dedicated slots. For attaching accessories, there's a 1/4"-20 threaded hole on each side of the head to which you can secure articulating arms.
The A2573F is a 2-stage/3-section tripod featuring a flat base center column. With the head attached, the tripod reaches a maximum height of 71" when the column fully extended. With the column retracted, it stands at approximately 64" maximum. The minimum height is 17.5", which is an advantageous low height that isn't common among most tripods. At this height, you can set up the tripod for low angle shots in time-lapse and other applications. Each leg of the tripod is independently adjustable into three positions. Being able to snap the legs into one of these three positions will let you set up quickly and efficiently. Making things even more efficient, the center column has a leveling adapter so that you can adjust the position of the fluid head without having to adjust the tripod legs. The center column also has a weight hook for sandbags and other loads you can hang off of it for additional stability. The A2573F tripod features rubber and spiked feet for use on virtually all types of terrain.
S6Pro Fluid Head
- 13.2 lb payload
- 65mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread
- Compatible with 65mm flat base tripods and can be mounted directly on most sliders, jibs, and monopods
- 5+0 steps of counterbalance
- Continuous pan and tilt drag
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- +90/-75° tilt range
- 360° pan range
- Made of magnesium and aluminum
- Rosette adapters on the left and right side for attaching the included pan bar
- Sliding camera plate with safety lock
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screws included and can be stored in dedicated spaces on the top of the head, underneath the camera plate
- Two 1/4"-20 threaded holes for accessories
- Maximum height of 71" with the S6Pro attached and center column extended
- Low-angle minimum height of 17.5"
- Single-tube legs independently adjustable into three positions
- Leveling adapter on the end of the center column
- Spiked and rubber feet
- Flip leg locks
- Aluminum construction