Benro's A373F Aluminum Single-Tube Tripod features a 75mm bowl and includes a 75mm half-ball adapter. It's paired with the S8Pro Fluid Video Head, which has a 75mm flat base that attaches right to the half-ball adapter. The head supports up to 17.6 lb loads, and thanks to the flat base design with a 3/8"-16 thread underneath, the head can be moved from the tripod directly to sliders, jibs, and other support gear. The versatile system has a compact design with 2-stage/3-section single-tube legs and both rubber and spiked feet for use on virtually all surfaces. Each leg of the tripod is independently adjustable into three positions, allowing you to set up quickly and efficiently.
The S8Pro head offers 7+0 steps of counterbalance and continuous pan and tilt drag. There are also independent pan and tilt locks. The tilt range is a wide +90/-75°, and the pan range is a full 360°. With the head attached, the tripod reaches a maximum height of 64". The minimum height is 12.8", which is a low height that isn't too common among most tripods. At this height, you can set up the tripod for low-angle shots.
Some parts of the head are made of magnesium and other parts of aluminum. Virtually the entire head, including its knobs, is made of robust yet lightweight metal. A pan bar is included that can be attached to a rosette adapter on the left or right side of the head, for left- or right-handed users. A camera plate is included that can be adjusted forward/backward to let you find the optimal balance for your camera. A safety lock on the plate ensures that once mounted, the plate won't slip out if you move it in either direction too much. Two camera screws are supplied—1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16—that can be stored underneath the camera plate on the head itself, in dedicated slots. For attaching accessories, there's a 3/8"-16 threaded hole on each side of the head to which you can secure articulating arms.
- 17.6 lb payload
- 75mm flat base with a 3/8"-16 thread
- Can also be mounted directly on most sliders, jibs, and monopods
- 7+0 steps of counterbalance
- Continuous pan and tilt drag
- Independent pan and tilt locks
- +90/-75° tilt range
- 360° pan range
- Made of magnesium and aluminum
- Rosette adapters on the left and right side for attaching the included pan bar
- Sliding camera plate with safety lock
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screws included and can be stored in dedicated spaces on the top of the head, underneath the camera plate
- Two 3/8"-16 threaded holes for accessories
- 75mm bowl tripod with a 75mm half-ball adapter
- Maximum height of 64" with the S8Pro attached
- Low-angle minimum height of 12.8"
- Single-tube legs independently adjustable into three positions
- Spiked and rubber feet
- Flip leg locks
- Aluminum construction