The Rosco MIXBOOK Digital Swatchbook is a practical, portable, and accurate device to pre-visualize gel and LED colors. It features the same six-chip LED technology found in DMG Lumiere MIX fixtures and can be wirelessly controlled through a Bluetooth-enabled iOS or Android mobile device with the myMIX app installed. Using the myMIX app, colors can be created by adjusting hue, saturation, or intensity levels, as well as by selecting xy values, which can then be sent to MIXBOOK Digital Swatchbook.
A built-in accessory thread allows for direct attachment to a 1/4"-20 mount. The MIXBOOK Digital Swatchbook's housing can also accommodate a spring hook, allowing it to be hung over a subject or scene. A pouch with a belt strap is included for storage and transport.
- Practical, portable, and accurate digital device to pre-visualize gel and LED colors
- Red, lime, green, blue, amber, and white LEDs for a wide color gamut and True Rosco Colors
- Can be wirelessly controlled through a Bluetooth-enabled iOS or Android mobile device with the myMIX app installed
- White Mode includes presets ranging from 1700k to 10,000k, with green and magenta adjustment
- Gel Mode provides access to 137 True Rosco Color digital gels, with hue and saturation adjustment
- Color Mode has a hue and saturation section, as well as a CIE 1931 color space, where millions of colors can be selected
- Can be recharged through a built-in micro-USB port for approximately two hours and thirty minutes of operation
- Pouch with a belt strap for storage and transport