Designed to be attached between a FUJIFILM G-mount camera body and lens, this FotodioX 48mm Pro Automatic Macro Extension Tube allows the lens to focus closer than its normal minimum focus distance. By placing space between the camera body and lens, focusing distance is shortened and the effect of magnifying your subject is created. Extension tubes enable macro performance for lenses not otherwise able to focus as closely and are also suited for near-range portraiture.
Extension tubes have no optical elements, so they do not degrade the quality of your lenses. These extension tubes support electronic communication between an attached camera and lens, enabling autofocus, image stabilization, as well as camera-controlled program, aperture-priority, shutter-priority, and manual modes. If an attached lens is also capable of generating Exif metadata when used with a directly compatible camera, this Pro Automatic Macro Extension Tube is designed to allow that information to be saved along with image files generated with a combination of the lens, the camera, and the adapter.
- Designed to be attached between a FUJIFILM G-mount camera body and lens
- Allows a compatible lens to focus closer than its normal minimum focus distance
- Shortens focusing distance and magnifies the subject
- Has no optical elements, does not degrade the quality of an attached lens
- Internal coating minimizes reflections within the adapter barrel
- Aluminum alloy components for weight reduction
- Brass mounting rings further prevent wear and tear
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Can be used individually or in combination with other separately available Pro Automatic Macro Extension Tubes