The Kramer FC-102Net Dual Dante Interface Encoder provides professional quality with advanced and user-friendly operation of streaming, distributing, and managing audio signals over IP networks making it well suited for classrooms, retail, small to mid-sized meeting rooms, and boardrooms.
The FC-102Net features two balanced mono audio inputs on 3-pin terminal blocks that enables connecting non-Dante sources such as microphones, laptops, and players to a Dante network. The unit supports line-level and microphone-level sources and can provide 48V phantom power per input. The Kramer FC-102Net is powered over Ethernet from any standard PoE providing network switch and ships with two squares of double-sided dual-lock tape and a bracket set.
Connections and Control
- Dante network interface
- PoE acceptor
- Inputs: 2 balanced mono audio on a 3-pin terminal blocks
- Output: 2 Dante channels on an RJ45 connector
- Output volume control
- Versatile control via the Dante IP control matrix and Kramer Protocol 3000 via RS–232 connection
Studio Grade Signal Conversion Technology
- Includes the latest generation 32–bit advanced Digital Analog Converter architecture to achieve remarkable dynamic performance and improved tolerance to clock jitter
- Maintains the quality of the original audio signal with selectable sampling rates up to 96 kHz
- Single twisted–pair cable for signal and power wiring
- Compact PicoTOOLS fan–less enclosure for device–back mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 4 units in a 1 RU rack space with the recommended rack adapter