Light your driveway, sidewalk, patio, campsite, base camp, or just about any open space using renewable solar energy with the Solar + LED Floodlight 800 from Wagan Tech. An array of 40 SMD2835 LEDs produce a bright flood beam at a cool white color temperature of 6000K with a slight blue hue that is easy on the eyes. Just like a streetlight, this thin, streamlined lamp turns on automatically at dusk and provides 100 lumens of standby light for security and gentle illumination. If someone passes within range, a motion detector boosts the output to 800 lumens. The light drops back down to 100 lumens after 20 seconds of no motion detected. After five hours or when the battery is below 30%, the standby light shuts off after five minutes when there is no motion to conserve the battery charge.
The floodlight is designed to be mounted on a wall or a user-supplied pole. No electrical wiring is required, just a few basic tools for mounting, so it can be put just about anywhere you need light, even in remote locations like out building or dumpsters. It takes six hours of full sunlight for the solar panel to charge the lamp's internal lithium battery, and that charge is enough to power the light for up to three nights. Naturally, the floodlight is designed to be weather resistant and carries an IP65 dustproof and water-resistant rating. Its housing is made with light but durable polycarbonate and ABS plastic, and treated with a coating that protects it from harmful ultraviolet (UV) light that can cause it to become brittle or easily prone to damage over time.
- 40 white SMD2835 LEDs
- 6000K cool white color temperature has a slight blue hue that is easy on the eye
- 100 lumens standby, 800 lumens when motion is detected
- Drops back to standby power 20 seconds after motion is detected
- After five hours or below 30% battery level: standby shuts off five minutes after motion is detected
- Integrated PIR motion sensor detects movement from 9 to 26 feet away at an angle of 120° from the sensor
Solar & Battery
- Built-in 7W monocrystalline solar panel
- Panel charges the internal lithium battery in six hours at full sun
- Provides up to three nights of runtime
- Overcharge and over-discharge circuitry protects the battery from damage
- No electrical wiring required
- Polycarbonate, ABS plastic, and glass housing
- IP65-rated weather resistant
- Mounts on user-supplied pole or wall
- Installation height: 8-11' / 2.5-3.5 m
- Operating temperature -4°F to 122°
- Compact design is just 17.0x7.5x2"
- Weight: 5.2 lb
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, BSCI