This Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller, Fly More & Accessories Kit from B&H includes a DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller, the Mavic 2 Fly More Kit, a landing pad, landing gear extensions, a 128GB microSD card, optics cleaning kit, and a USB card reader. It's a laundry list of accessories that make this Mavic 2 Pro kit an all-in-one solution for aerial filming on location. The landing gear extensions and landing pad help you fly the drone in remote locales while helping to ensure a safe landing on rugged and uneven terrain.
Right out of the box you have everything you need to capture amazing footage. The Mavic 2 Pro with its Hasselblad 20MP gimbal camera is capable of capturing footage at up to UHD 4K 10-bit HDR resolutions. All of it is controlled by the included smart controller, which features a built-in 5.5" screen for displaying a live stream of what the Mavic 2's gimbal sees. With a 128GB microSD card and USB reader, you can capture extra images and videos to transfer immediately to a waiting laptop for storage, editing, or sharing. You even get a full optics cleaning kit to make sure the gimbal is ready to go before takeoff.
Rounding out this kit is DJI's Fly More Kit for the Mavic 2. It's packed with extremely useful accessories to help keep you out filming longer. It even has a custom shoulder bag to give you a safe and secure way of transporting your Mavic 2 Pro. You get two additional batteries, four replacement propellers, a car charger, a charging hub, and a handy battery-to-power bank adapter. That adapter is particularly useful out in the wild, letting you recharge a smartphone or other devices with one of the Mavic's batteries.
DJI Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller
The Mavic 2 Pro with Smart Controller from DJI is a drone that balances power, portability, and professional-quality visuals with the inclusion of a 20MP Hasselblad L1D-20c gimbal camera. The camera delivers a 1" CMOS sensor with an adjustable f/2.8 to f/11 aperture, support for a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile, and 4K 10-bit HDR video capture.
The Mavic 2 Pro utilizes a low-drag aerodynamic body design for achieving speeds up to 47.7 mph, a four-cell LiPo battery for up to 31 minutes of flight time, and low-noise propellers for filming without being distracting. This power and performance are coupled with a variety of dynamic shooting modes and other capabilities that help you achieve cinematic results.
In order to help you keep the Mavic 2 Pro in control and safe, DJI has provided OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology which can transmit a video feed to the included Smart Controller from up to five miles away in Full HD 1080p quality. There's also omnidirectional obstacle sensing that provides object avoidance with sensors on all sides of the Mavic 2 Pro. All of this comes in a compact and foldable design that can be easily thrown into a backpack or large camera bag.
Hasselblad L1D-20c Gimbal Camera
The Hasselblad camera also supports the 10-bit Dlog-M color profile and 4K 10-bit HDR video capture. Dlog-M provides over 1 billion colors and high dynamic range photos. Your 4K HDR video can be immediately played back with correct color tones when the Mavic 2 Pro is attached to a 4K TV with HLG. The inclusion of an f/2.8 to f/11 adjustable aperture has you covered for both high- and low-light environments, delivering bright and clear photos with smooth video.
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
- Free: Move the Mavic 2 where you want with total freedom.
- Circle: Select a subject for the Mavic 2 to automatically circle around.
- CourseLock: This flies the Mavic 2 on a locked course in a straight line, forward and backwards or right to left, allowing you to adjust the gimbal along the way for dramatic results.
- WayPoint: Set a specific, savable flight path in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later.
To help with sharing your content from the 16GB of built-in storage, DJI provides DJI Go Share, a function of the DJI GO 4 app, and SkyTalk. DJI Go Share accesses these images and video and transfers them to a smartphone or tablet. Once there, you can share them via social media. Speaking of social media, DJI's SkyTalk was created to share your content even more quickly by live streaming in real time to social platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram.
The DJI Smart Controller offers these and many other features. Traveling with the Smart Controller is made easier thanks to its detachable thumbsticks and slim form factor. It connects to your drone as soon as you turn it on, so you can start flying right away. Its robust construction lets you fly in extreme conditions, supporting temperatures ranging from -4 to 104°F. And with a built-in 5000mAh battery, you can do all of this for up to 2.5 hours per charge.
Enhanced HDR Photos
HyperLight Noise Reduction
OcuSync 2.0 Video Transmission
OcuSync 2.0 also lets you share and save your footage and images without having to download content from the drone itself. Footage can be edited and uploaded to social media from the cache, and images can be automatically saved to your mobile device.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Forward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 65', and a detectable range of 65 to 131'. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 31.3 mph.
- Downward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 36', and a detectable range of 36 to 72'. It also has an infrared sensor that can measure up to 28' away. The sensors also allow for accurate hovering at up to 164' and can detect land to land safely. A bottom auxiliary light helps the sensor in low-light conditions.
- Left and right sensors: Detect obstacles at speeds up to 18 mph in both ActiveTrack and Tripod modes.
- Backward sensor: Dual vision sensors with a measurement range up to 52', and a detectable range of 52 to 104.9'. The Mavic 2 is designed to safely stop when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 27 mph.
- Upward sensor: Infrared sensor that can precisely measure at ranges up to 26'.
ActiveTrack 2.0 Sensing and Tracking
- Precise recognition: Maps a 3D view of the surrounding environment through the camera and forward dual sensors for greater recognition and accuracy.
- Trajectory prediction: Algorithms help maintain tracking when the subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction.
- High-speed tracking: In open environments, the Mavic 2 Pro can track subjects moving at up to 44.7 mph.
- Obstacle sensing: Plan a flight path on the 3D map and shoot your target without interruption. Obstacles are sensed, recognized, and avoided with forward and backward sensors.
Aerial Shooting Modes
- Point of interest (POI) 2.0: Thanks to vision and GPS distance measurement technologies, you can circle around and shoot a specific subject.
- Waypoint 2.0: By tapping the desired waypoints and point of interest in the app, you can plan a flight path quickly and save it for your next flight.
- Asteroid: The Mavic 2 quickly flies down from a height while spinning in on a subject.
- Boomerang: Centering on a subject, the Mavic 2 will fly around it in an elliptical pattern until reaching its starting location.
- Low-drag body design helps provide a top speed up to 47.7 mph.
- Four-cell LiPo battery can provide up to 31 minutes of flight time.
- A combination of an FOC sinusoidal drive ESCs and low-noise propellers keeps flights quiet.
- Panorama image mode with support for Sphere, 180°, Horizontal, and Vertical modes.
DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Kit
The Mavic 2 Fly More Kit from DJI includes a host of additional accessories for your Mavic 2 Pro or Mavic 2 Zoom drone. With these items at your disposal, you can extend the amount of time you can spend on location filming with the Mavic 2.
Intelligent Flight Batteries
Battery to Power Bank Adapter
Mavic 2 Car Charger and Charging Hub
The car charger has a maximum output power of 80W and low-voltage protection to ensure that you can recharge your battery without preventing your car from starting. The charging hub can recharge multiple batteries in sequence according to their remaining power level. This means that more fully charged batteries receive power first. The foldable design makes it easy to take with you, and when combined with either the DJI Car Charger or Battery Charger, you can enjoy up to four charging ports.
Mavic 2 Shoulder Bag
- Remote controller
- Four Intelligent flight batteries
- Camera filters
- microSD cards
PGYTECH Landing Pad for Drones (29.5")
Treat your beloved drones to a 29.5" Landing Pad from PGYTECH. Portable and easy to fold, this double-sided pad protects your drone's gimbal and camera during takeoff and landing. The landing pad comes with three pegs for securing it to the ground so it doesn't get blown away by the wind while you're up in the sky. Also included are eight reflective stripes to make landing easier in low-light situations. At the end of the day, just twist-fold the pad, slip it into the included zippered nylon pouch, and you're good to go.
PGYTECH Landing Gear Extensions for DJI Mavic 2
Heighten your DJI Mavic 2 drone by 1.4" with these Landing Gear Extensions from PGYTECH. The four extensions snap onto the drone's existing legs and offer silicone and rubber padding to protect the drone from scratches and dirt on any terrain. Each back leg extension features an EVA anti-vibration pad built into its clamp mount to protect the drone from damage and for a soft takeoff and landing.
Additionally, the two front extensions each offer a mounting hole for separately available PGYTECH LED lights with rotating clamp mounts.
Samsung 128GB EVO Plus UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter
This 128GB EVO Plus UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card from Samsung holds 128GB of data. Its Ultra High-Speed Class 1 (UHS-I) bus interface enables it to achieve maximum read and write speeds of 100 MB/s and 30 MB/s respectively, which are far greater than the 10 MB/s minimum speeds guaranteed by the Class 10 and UHS-I ratings. This microSDXC card is ideal for Full HD video recordings and high-resolution pictures. A microSD to SD adapter is included, allowing you to use the card in a full-size SDHC/SDXC slot.
The EVO Plus series is waterproof (lasting up to 72 hours in seawater), magnet-proof, and X-ray-proof. Additionally, it is capable of withstanding temperatures of -13 to 185°F. Protection is provided by a limited 10-year warranty. Please note that the warranty is not valid when this memory card is used in dashcams, CCTV, surveillance cameras, and other write-intensive devices.
Sensei OC-CK Optics Care and Cleaning Kit
Keep your optical surfaces clean with the Sensei Optics Care and Cleaning Kit. This kit contains a pack of lens tissues, a lens cleaning pen, a bulb air blower, a paint brush, a lipstick brush, lens cleaning fluid, and a see-through mesh travel case to put everything in. This kit can be used to clean a variety of different optics and glass. You can use the air bulb blower and any of the three supplied brushes to initially remove dust from the surface. Sensei recommends applying a small amount of the alcohol- and ammonia-free cleaning fluid directly to the lens tissue. Then, gently rub in small circular motions to remove stubborn smudges or fingerprints from the glass. For those more stubborn blemishes or smudges, the lens pen is very effective.
Vidpro 6-Slot All-In-One USB 2.0 Card Reader
The 6-Slot All-In-One USB 2.0 Card Reader from Vidpro supports a wide range of memory cards, including CompactFlash Type I, CompactFlash Type II, MicroDrive, SD/SDHC/SDXC, microSD (T-Flash), microSDHC, Memory Stick (MS), MS Pro, MS DUO, MS Pro Duo, HS-MS, MS Micro (M2), MS with Magic Gate, MultiMediaCard (MMC), MMC micro, HS-MMC, RS-MMC, MMC mobile, and xD-Picture Card Type M, Type M+, and Type H.
This card reader connects to your host system using an included mini-USB to USB Type-A cable, which operates using the 480 Mb/s USB 2.0 standard. It is compatible with Windows and Mac, features plug-and-play technology, is portable and lightweight, and uses an LED indicator to show read/write activity.