The Twelve South AirFly Pro is a Bluetooth receiver and transmitter that lets you either stream audio to an aux input port or send audio from a 3.5mm headphone jack to two wireless headphones, making it ideal for sharing sound with another person or adding wireless audio to non-Bluetooth stereos.
For Transmit Mode (TX), the AirFly Pro's attached 3.5mm cable can plug directly into the 3.5mm headphone jack on a variety of devices such as smartphones, tablets, computers, in-flight entertainment systems, and more. The single user-friendly button makes it easy to power on/off the AirFly Pro and pair it to your Apple AirPods, PowerBeats, or other wireless headphones.
For Receive Mode (RX), just plug the AirFly Pro's attached 3.5mm cable into the aux input of a stereo system, pair your mobile device with the AirFly Pro, and take advantage of wireless audio streaming even with non-Bluetooth stereos in cars, boats, and homes.
Since the AirFly Pro remembers paired devices even after being powered off, there's no need to re-pair upon powering it up again. When the AirFly Pro needs to be charged, its LED will flash amber three times. The internal battery provides up to 16 hours of operating time and conveniently recharges via USB in approximately two hours.
- Attached cable with 3.5mm TRS male plug
- Transmit Mode (TX) transmits audio wirelessly to two Bluetooth headphones
- Receive Mode (RX) receives Bluetooth audio from your device for connection to the 3.5mm aux input of a stereo system in a car, boat, or home
- Easy-to-use button for power on/off and pairing functions
- Up to 16 hours of operating time
- Recharges via USB in approximately two hours
- Includes USB Type-C to USB Type-A charging cable
- Travel pouch and keyring storage included