The ProX X-100RS is a set of 100 rack screws and washers designed for mounting equipment, shelves, and drawers, in racks and cabinets. The 10-32 x 3/4" screw design features hardened steel construction, a black coating, and a Phillips truss head.
The nylon washer prevents the screw from scratching the face of your gear and distributes pressure for increased stability. The Rack Screws with Washers are compatible with 10-32 tapped rail systems and 10-32 cage-nut-style rails.
- High-quality screws for securing rackmount devices such as shelves, cable managers, servers, and other network, A/V, and electronic equipment
- Straight pointed section below the thread serves as a pilot point to self-guide the screw and inhibit accidental stripping while also improving the ease of installation
- Truss head screws can be installed with a Phillips head screwdriver or bit—no special security bit required
- #10 black flat nylon washer distributes the pressure of the screw head more evenly to prevent damage or scratches to your rackmount devices
- For installation in any 10-32 tapped rail system
- Compatible with universal cage-nut-style rails when used in conjunction with 10-32 cage nuts
- Hardened steel construction produces a high-quality finish with reliable dimensional stability
- Black coating allows the screw to blend with most standard black network racks, cabinets, and accessories