Designed for musicians, performers, presenters, and instructors, the JBL IRX108BT is a powered 8" portable PA speaker with built-in Bluetooth that features remarkable volume, clarity, and a total ease of use. This pint-sized power house was professionally engineered to outperform larger competing systems.
The IRX108BT features 4 x "real-world" EQs to let you dial-in an optimal tone quickly and efficiently. The built-in dbx AFS feedback suppression ensures your vocals or speech sound as loud and clear as possible. Other notable features include 1-touch ducking, which automatically lowers the music volume when speech input is detected, and a bass-boost circuit for pumping up the low end at your next party.
The rear panel provides 2-channel mic/line inputs, each with combo XLR-1/4" connectors, as well as an XLR thru to connect additional speakers. Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming lets you play backing tracks, video soundtracks, or recorded music between sets. It's possible to link 2 speakers to create a true stereo image.
The polypropylene enclosure and honeycomb grille is rugged and capable of handling the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear. The 1000W amplifier powers the 8" woofer and high-frequency driver to provide a frequency response of 54 Hz to 20 kHz with a peak SPL of 124 dB. The JBL IRX108BT ships with a power cord.
- 4 x real-world EQ presets take the guesswork out of optimizing sound
- dbx AFS stops feedback before it starts
- Bluetooth integration allows stereo streaming of music, soundtracks, and backing tracks
- 1-touch ducking automatically lowers music volume when speech input is detected
- Wide Frequency Response: 54 Hz to 20 kHz
- Lightweight design
- Wattage: 1000W
- 2 x XLR-1/4" combo input jacks and 1 x XLR out offer a range of connectivity choices
- Input accepts mic or line source to enhance versatility
- Ergonomic handles make transport quick and easy
- Durable honeycomb steel grille is road-tested for reliability
- Built-in pole mount expands system set-up options