Audio professionals looking for a compact cinema loudspeaker will be impressed with the JBL C222HP-BOT, the bottom section of a two-way ScreenArray cinema loudspeaker that performs like a 3-way system in terms of output and frequency response. It combines the latest advances in a compact design making it easy to upgrade the sonic experience in your cinema. It is designed for use with the C222HP-TOP (sold separately) and uses the same driver technology trusted by top movie studios so your audience will enjoy a more captivating, authentic experience from every seat in the house. The C222HP is ordered and shipped in two pieces: C222HP-TOP and C222HP-BOT.
- Next-generation two-way ScreenArray is designed for maximum output, improved coverage and minimum distortion. The C222HP is a 2-Way ScreenArray that is designed to perform like a 3-Way in terms of output and frequency response.
- Patent-pending Dual Dissimilar Arraying Technology creates coverage pattern for raked seating areas, and extends HF output power and pattern control a full octave in both spectrum extremes.
- Patent-pending Acoustic Aperture Technology delivers improved drivers for lower distortion and higher sensitivity, plus enhanced mid-range performance for a smooth crossover transition.
- 14” footprint saves space without sacrificing performance.
- C222HP is designed for medium to large sized cinemas, studios, and dubbing stages to achieve a maximum throw of 115’ (35m).
- Unit is sold as C222HP-TOP and C222HP-BOT.
- C222HP is a bi-amp only configuration.