The Yamaha YVC-330 is a conference phone that is powered over USB and connects to sources over USB, Bluetooth, NFC, or a 3.5mm auxiliary jack. Thanks to its reactive noise-cancelling technology and the ability to daisy chain two units together, you can use the YVC-330 for conference calls in small, medium, and even open-area workspaces.
The unit offers three unidirectional microphones to give you a 360° pickup pattern in total. Built-in SoundCap technology minimizes echoes, automatically mutes microphones when people aren't speaking, and measures the surrounding space in order to provide the best acoustic response.
You'll note the easy-to-use, screenless interface and the sleek design: these features recommend it thoroughly to the modern business environment. With plug-and-play operation, you can effortlessly use the YVC-330 with Mac, Windows, Android, and iOS operating systems, and with any UC-optimized application, including Zoom. Indeed, it is certified to work with Zoom.
Key Features at a Glance
- USB, Bluetooth, and NFC connections: audio in/out connection interfaces
- SoundCap technology captures nearby conversations while eliminating background noise for meetings being held in loud, open-space environments
- "Self-silence" mutes microphone automatically while meeting participants are not speaking
- "Self-volume balancer" automatically adjusts speaker volume properly to fit surrounding ambient noise levels
- Ability to daisy chain two units for medium-sized spaces
- Power through USB
- For use in open workspaces or small to medium-sized conference rooms
- Adaptive echo-cancellation and dereverberation and clear conversations
- Device automatically measures the surrounding environment to optimize acoustic settings
- 3 unidirectional microphones with human voice activity distinction pick up voices in a 360° pattern
- Plug-and-play driverless operation
- Compatible with any UC application
- Simple and intuitive interface