Designed to house one EV Evolve 50 Compact Array System, the ProX Flight Case for 1 EV Evolve 50 Compact Array System is an ATA-style flight case for housing and transporting your Electro-Voice EVOLVE 50 Column Array/Subwoofer speaker system. This case utilizes a 3/8" plywood construction with impact-resistant padding that protects your equipment.
The case moves on low-profile wheels, and a pull handle lets you easily tow the case. The Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design on the hard plywood shell helps prevent minor and mild scratches while offering an interesting aesthetic. The hard rubber foam used throughout the case's interior is made from 70% recycled content; so the case is not only practical, but environmentally friendly to boot.
Key Features at a Glance
- ATA 300-style flight case
- 2 low-profile wheels for easy transport
- Spring action recessed handles
- Easy locking-fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Signature honeycomb digital laminated 3/8" plywood
- Steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Recessed butterfly twist-lock latches (padlock ready)
- High-density foam interior support and casing
- Green materials used in hard-rubber foam