The Pyle Pro PDWM2880B is a wireless combo microphone system offering a simple, budget-friendly solution for hands-free miking of two subjects at the same time in house of worship, office, and business applications such as sermons, interviews, and presentations.
The PDWM2880B comes with a dual-channel tabletop receiver, two bodypack transmitters, two headset microphones, and two lavalier microphones. For presenters, public speakers, hosts, preachers, and more, you can swap between the headworn headset mics and the clip-on lavalier mics according to the preference of the subject and the sound technician.
The receiver's per-channel volume controls and unbalanced 1/4" output allow easy level adjustments and proper hookup to the input of a PA speaker or mixer. The receiver is powered by a USB connection, while the microphones run on AA batteries.
Headset and Lavalier Microphones
Dual-Channel Tabletop Receiver
- Operates in the UHF spectrum away from Wi-Fi and Bluetooth interference
- Supports a maximum range of 165'
- 16 selectable channels accessible via a dedicated frequency-change button on each transmitter
- Integrated low-noise circuitry
- Includes four AA batteries to power the bodypack transmitters
- Includes USB cable for powering the receiver