The blonde Blackstar Sonnet 60W acoustic guitar combo amplifier offering transparent sound, generous tonal control, and gig-friendly features for solo performers and duos. It sports four simultaneous inputs—a 1/4" instrument input with 3-band EQ, an XLR-1/4" combo mic input with 2-band EQ, a 3.5mm MP3/line input, and Bluetooth.
With two reverb types, an adjustable high-pass filter, and a variable brilliance control, the Sonnet 60 lets you quickly enhance the sonic impact of your performance. Loaded with a tweeter and a custom-voiced 6.5" woofer, the cabinet remains compact and lightweight while providing extended bass response via its ported design. The integrated tilt-back stand is ideal for projecting sound up and out to your audience when the amp is placed on the floor. Alternatively, it can be mounted atop a speaker stand with the separately available SA-2 stand adapter.
Use the XLR DI output to run your signal into a stagebox, mixer input, or PA system, and connect the USB output to a computer for hassle-free digital recording to your favorite audio software.
- 60W combo amplifier equipped with a custom-voiced Natural 60 speaker designed for clear, transparent sound
- Four simultaneous inputs—1/4" instrument, XLR-1/4" microphone, 3.5mm MP3/line, and Bluetooth wireless
- Adjustable high-pass filter and brilliance controls for enhancing crucial acoustic instrument frequencies
- Hall and plate reverb types and adjustable reverb time
- Switchable polarity for instrument channel
- Selectable shape for each channel
- Gain, 3-band EQ, and reverb controls for instrument channel
- Gain, 2-band EQ, and reverb controls for microphone channel
- Adjustable master volume
- XLR DI output with ground-lift switch for direct connection to a stagebox, mixing console, or PA system
- Low-latency USB audio output allows easy recording to a computer
- 1/4" input for FS-17 footswitch (available separately) enables hands-free control of audio mute and reverb on/off
- Ported cabinet design provides extended bass range
- Compact and lightweight cabinet is easy to carry via the top-panel carry handle
- Integrated tilt-back stand
- Compatible with SA-2 stand adapter (available separately) for attachment to a standard 35mm speaker stand