The Ready Rig VEGA Upgrade v2 screws onto the Ready Rig GS vest around the lower back area and also secures to the ProArms via integrated bands. This way, it adds an improved lift system that ensures better shock absorption, better stability, and more balanced boom action. At the same time, it redistributes the weight of your load to your legs and core, so you also get reduced fatigue and can shoot for longer times. The VEGA Upgrade v2 also provides a handgrip on the rear that a spotter can hold on to and guide you when you work on difficult elaborate shots.
- Only compatible with the Ready Rig GS + ProArms stabilizer
- Upgraded PolyCore lift technology allows for fingertip control through the entire boom range.
- 70% Improvement in vertical axis stabilization
- Rear handgrip for spotter guidance
- VEGA Arm Clamps provide quick stowing and redeployment of ProArms plus additional grip and safety when adjusting power settings.
- User installable with detailed and easy-to-follow written and video instructions