The PockeLite F7 Kit from Falcon Eyes features a robust and pocket-sized on-camera RGBW LED light with a 12W-equivalent output. Designed magnetic on the top and bottom, the F7 can magnetically be attached to most metals or additional units for a multi-light array. The kit also includes mounting accessories, a diffuser, grid, soft pocket case, and more.
The slim and compact light features an all-metal housing and offers a 2500 to 9000K adjustable color temperature with a high CRI of 97 and TLCI of 96+. At a distance of 1', it delivers a brightness of 5230 lux. It also has a 0 to 100% stepless brightness dimmer and a collection of built-in effects, such as siren, paparazzi, and strobe.
The light operates for up to 110 minutes at maximum brightness on a built-in battery. The battery is rechargeable via a USB Type-C port using an included cable. The light also supports the QC3.0 fast charging protocol over the USB Type-C port. An OLED screen on the rear confirms all the selected settings as well as the remaining battery life.
A 1/4"-20 threaded hole on the bottom of the light allows you to attach it directly to your camera, cage, or other support using one of the included mounting accessories.
- Magnetic, all-metal, pocket-sized on-camera RGBW LED light
- 204 SMD LEDs, 12W-equivalent output
- Magnetically attaches to most metals or additional units for a multi-light array
- 2500 to 9000K adjustable color temperature
- 97 CRI / 96+ TLCI
- 5230 lux brightness at 1'
- 0 to 100% stepless brightness dimmer
- Built-in effects including siren, paparazzi, and strobe
- 110-minute runtime at maximum brightness on a built-in battery
- USB Type-C charging port
- OLED screen
- 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom
- HSI 0-360 adjustment: 0-360% hue, 0-100% saturation, 0-100% intensity