The white Yamaha DZR315-DW is a Dante-equipped, 3-way powered loudspeaker designed for main/FOH applications. The 2000W Class-D bi-amp powers the 15" woofer, 8" midrange driver, and 2" compression driver, which combine to provide a frequency range of 31 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB) with a maximum SPL of 143 dB.
The on-board 96 kHz DSP processor utilizes Advanced FIR filters for the crossover network and corrective EQ. With the FIR filters, the DZR315-DW is able to produce a smooth frequency response for remarkable clarity and sound imaging without phase distortion. The onboard LCD screen allows users to easily navigate the variety of DSP functions, load presets, and adjust PEQ, delay, and routing. The D-CONTOUR is an intelligent multiband compressor that ensures the DZR315-DW's sound stays consistent and clear no matter how hard you drive them. The FOH/Main mode boosts the lower frequencies to compensate for low-end that is typically lost when flying speakers.
The rear panel offers two combo XLR-1/4" inputs with XLR thru/outputs and dedicated level controls. A USB port allows for system upgrades and preset configuration and backups. The DZR315-DW is equipped with an additional panel with two etherCON connectors (2-in/2-out) for interfacing with other Dante-compatible equipment such as other speakers and Yamaha's CL/QL/TF digital mixing consoles. The Yamaha DZR315-DW ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- 3-way powered loudspeaker
- HF: 2"
- MF: 8"
- LF: 15"
- Ideal for FOH/Main PA
- Maximum SPL: 143 dB
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 31 Hz to 20 kHz
- High-power 2000W Class-D amplifier module
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- Optional speaker cover available (SPCVR-DZR315)
Advanced FIR-X Tuning
- 96 kHz DSP processors help focus the power output of the DZR315 into high-resolution sound with super-low latency
- Yamaha's Advanced FIR-X tuning improves significantly on their proprietary FIR-X tuning technology which utilizes linear phase FIR filters for the crossover network and correct EQ
- Using FIR filters, Yamaha was able to realize very smooth frequency response for remarkable clarity and sound imaging without phase distortion
- Accurate EQ filtering is also provided for pinpoint adjustment to realize ideal clarity and SPL without signal degradation
- An onboard LCD screen allows users to easily navigate the variety of DSP functions, load presets, and make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay, and routing
- Store up to 8 user presets to save your own parameter adjustments, or use the optimized dedicated factory presets for using DZR and DXS XLF Series in combination
- Users can easily transfer saved settings to a USB flash drive
- D-CONTOUR is an intelligent multiband compressor that ensures your DZR's sound stays consistent and clear no matter how hard you drive them
- By constantly monitoring the output of multiple frequency bands and applying the optimum EQ adjustments for each, even the highest output levels maintain outstanding clarity and musicality
- D-CONTOUR provides settings for the FOH/Main mode, which boosts the lower frequencies to compensate for low end that is typically missing when speakers are used in suspended applications
- Presets were created by performing countless listening tests with skilled sound engineers to ensure consistent sound with low distortion at any output level
- DSP protection functions for maximum output and component longevity
- Active loudspeakers ensure the combination of transducers and amplifiers are matched and optimized for the best possible performance
- During development, Yamaha measured and tested the durability of each transducer and the overall amplifier output to set optimal limiter points using precise DSP control
- Employing many of the same protection functions used in high-end professional power amplifiers, Yamaha's DSP consistently monitors the status of the power supply, power amplifiers, transducers, and signal levels to protect each component in order to maintain optimum performance while extending component life and usability
- Dante enables smart system integration with Yamaha consoles and other Dante devices via the Dante I/O (2-in/2-out), which also features SRC (sample rate conversion) allowing 48 kHz device compatibility
- Patching is simplified considerably with Yamaha CL/QL digital mixing consoles from the I/O device display
- TF console users can select Quick Config for surprisingly fast, easy set up and operation of a sophisticated sound reinforcement system
- Combining the Analog I/O with Dante I/O, opens up flexible routing and system configuration options
- The Dante break-IN and break-OUT function add even more flexibility by acting as a simple I/O box
- Yamaha’s customizable control panel software “ProVisionare Control” for windows and “ProVisionare Touch” for iPad are also Dante compatible, adding more simple remote management of your sound reinforcement system