Store, transport, and protect your gear with the lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable, black HPRC 4100 Hard Case with Soft Deck and Dividers. The case can be used to carry audio, photo, video equipment, and much more. It meets ATA 300 specifications for transit cases. Virtually unbreakable, the hard-resin shell is designed for protection. The interior rubber O-ring ensures the case is air and watertight. Carry your case with the comfortable, soft-grip handle. To maintain proper pressure, the case has an air pressure release valve.
Included with this case is a soft deck and padded dividers.
- Fits video, audio, photo, and any equipment requiring a hard, watertight, protective case
- Air Pressure Release Valve
- Temperature rating: +32 to +176°F (-40 to +80°C)
- Reinforced, double-hinged locking system for increased safety and security
- Molded-in hasp allows for optional padlock
- Made in Italy
- Lightweight, unbreakable TTX01 resin exterior
- Crushproof, acid corrosion and weatherproof, and nonconducting
- Neoprene PA66 O-ring keeps the cases air and watertight
- Reinforced corners
- Stainless steel hardware
- SEBS rubber, super-soft rigid grip, folding top handle
- RBS (Roll Body System) allows an optional shoulder strap to follow the natural body movement while walking or running
HPRC 4050 Certifications
- Meets or exceeds ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rating for shipping cases
- IP67-rated(up to at least 1.0m of submersion).
- STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 are NATO equivalents for military specifications for standardized endurance and quality tests designed to simulate extreme situations
- Flammability rating of HB standard, V-0 available by Special Order: from UL 94 Flame Rating System