See the big picture with the Aquatica 5HD Underwater Monitor. Mounted on your underwater camera housing and connected to the camera via a 23.75mm HDMI type C bulkhead, the monitor offers vivid color and sharp resolution on its 5.7", LED-backlit IPS display. The 5HD supports focus peaking and false color for precise focus and exposure, and it offers a much larger view than your camera's viewfinder or LCD.
Constructed of aluminum and depth rated for 328', the monitor attaches to your housing by means of an included ball mount and comes with a screen shade that mounts with no tools. It offers adjustable color temperature and safe areas of 80, 85, 90, and 93% of the 2.35:1 aspect ratio screen. The image can be flipped horizontally, vertically, or both. You'll get four hours of runtime from a separately sold NP-F770 battery.
- Compatible with 23.75mm bulkhead for HDMI type C connection
- Full HD 1920 x 1080, LED-backlit IPS display
- 5.7" screen
- 1400:1 contrast ratio; 460 cd/m2 brightness
- Supports false color and focus peaking for precise exposure and focus
- Adjustable color temperature
- Safe areas: 80/85/90/93% of 2.35:1 aspect ratio
- Image can be flipped vertical, horizontal, or both simultaneously
- Aluminum housing, positively buoyant
- Screen shade mounts with no tools and stows inside the housing in transit
- Ball clamp housing mount