Save time on demanding projects with the Gigabyte X299X AORUS MASTER LGA 2066 E-ATX Motherboard. Designed for content creators, professionals, and enthusiasts, with support for LGA 2066 socket processors, this motherboard is designed to utilize all 48 PCI express lanes from the Intel X299 chipset for full bandwidth. It takes full advantage of the PCIe 3.0 data bandwidth to deliver high performance for tasks such 3D rendering, video editing, and more. Up to 256GB of quad-channel non-ECC DDR4 RAM, reaching 4333 MHz when overclocked, can be installed across eight memory slots. The E-ATX motherboard also features advanced cooling and supports up to three M.2 SSDs and eight SATA III storage drives, which can be put into RAID 0, 1, 5, or 10 configurations with Intel VROC optimization for supported PCIe NVMe SSDs. Its four-way dual wide PCIe 3.0 x16 slots can accommodate 2-Way and Quad-GPU NVIDIA SLI or AMD CrossFire configurations to maximize your system's graphical capabilities for high frame rates, connecting 4K and 8K monitors, and faster video rendering times. The X299X AORUS MASTER also includes a Thunderbolt 3 header for installing compatible expansion cards, which will enable you to connect and daisy chain Thunderbolt 3 devices with transfer rates of up to 40 Gb/s.
The Realtek ALC1220-VB audio codec is paired with an ESS SABRE 9218 DAC chip to deliver deep and immersive DTS:X Ultra 7.1-channel surround sound. Other features include fast internet connections via the wired Intel Gigabit and Aquantia 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports, which operate alongside the built-in 802.11ax Wi-Fi that is designed to deliver up to 2.4 Gb/s wirelessly. You can customize your computing experience using the addressable RGB headers to connect light strips, which can be synced with other Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0-compatible peripherals such as mice and keyboards using the desktop software or mobile app. Windows 10 64-bit is required to take advantage of all the motherboard's features.
- Triple Fins-Array heatsinks with 6mm heatpipes and an aluminum thermal base plate work to deliver lower MOSFET temperatures.
- The aluminum base plate features a thin thermal conductive NanoCarbon coating to enhance heat dissipation.
- Thermal guards help to quickly dissipate heat from the M.2 solid-state drives to avoid speed throttling.
- Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange fan headers to correspond with the thermal sensors located across the motherboard so that the system stays cool while maintaining a high level of performance for games and other demanding applications.
- Fan Stop lets you to take control of your computer's noise level by allowing specified fans to halt when the system drops to a designated temperature level. These settings may be customized according to your preferences.
- Hybrid Fan Headers automatically detect the connected liquid- or air-cooling systems, enabling Smart Fan 5 to monitor information such as flow-rate.
- A Noise Detection function allows you to monitor the level of noise produced by the system's devices, including the CPU cooler, graphics card, and more, allowing you to address potential problems.
- The X299X AORUS MASTER motherboard features an IR digital PWM controller with a Power Stage MOSFET that provides up to 70A of power from each phase, totaling 840A.
- This motherboard uses a double copper layer PCB design to efficiently deliver power to critical components at lower temperatures.
Designed for Durability
- A stainless steel shield reinforces the PCIe connectors, providing extra strength to support heavy graphics cards.
- The memory slots include stainless steel shielding, which is designed to prevent bending, twisting, and distortion in addition to protecting against possible electrostatic interference.
- Solid plated ATX 24-pin and 8-pin power connectors deliver a stable power supply to key components.
- With the Q-Flash Plus feature, you can update the BIOS without having to install a CPU or video card. Simply copy the new BIOS file to a USB flash drive, insert it into the designated port, then press the Q-Flash button.
- The DualBIOS design features a secondary backup BIOS to help recover from computer viruses, hardware issues, and other issues that could endanger your computer.
Storage and Memory
- Three M.2 slots are available, supporting up to type 22110 SATA and PCIe NVMe SSDs.
- Eight SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5" SSDs.
- RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 configurations are supported and enhanced with Intel VROC technology.
- Up to 256GB of quad-channel DDR4-4333 (OC) memory can be installed across eight slots.
NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX Support
- The Intel Gigabit Ethernet LAN uses the cFosSpeed network traffic management application to automatically allocate bandwidth so that the highest network priority goes to games or specified applications.
- An Aquantia AQC111C 5GbE port is available for fast network connections high-speed data transfers with compatible devices.
- Intel 802.11ax Wi-Fi enables Gigabit wireless performance for online games and streaming media, with speeds up to 2.4 Gb/s.
- The adjustable smart Wi-Fi antenna supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless bands and will automatically switch to best transmitting signal. It also features a magnetic base for optimal placing.
- Bluetooth 5 offers a faster transmission rate and 4X the range of Bluetooth 4.2.
USB 3.1 Gen 2
- The Realtek ALC1220-VB audio codec provides vibrant 7.1-channel surround sound to your speakers.
- Featuring 130 dB SNR and supporting up to 32-bit 192KHz PCM, the quad ESS SABRE 9218 DAC chip helps to overcome impedance to deliver crystal clear sound to your headphones.
- Gold plated audio jacks help to ensure a strong connection while resisting corrosion and oxidation.
- A TXC Oscillator is included to provide precise time triggers to digital-analog converters.
- High-grade capacitors are used for feedback signal processing.
- The DTS:X Ultra codec realistically recreates spatial audio experiences for games using almost any headphone of speaker set.