Save time on demanding projects with the Gigabyte Z390 AORUS ELITE LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard. Designed for gamers, enthusiasts, and content creators, this motherboard is powered by the Intel Z390 chipset and supports 8th and 9th generation Intel processors with the LGA 1151 socket. It takes full advantage of the PCIe 3.0 data bandwidth to deliver high performance for tasks such 3D rendering, video editing, and more. Up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4 RAM, reaching 4266 MHz when overclocked, can be installed across four memory slots. The ATX motherboard also features advanced cooling and supports up to two M.2 SSDs and six SATA III storage drives, which can be put into RAID 0, 1, 5, or 10 configuration. Its two PCIe 3.0 x16 slots can accommodate 2-Way and Quad-GPU AMD CrossFireX configurations to maximize your system's graphical capabilities for high frame rates, connecting 4K and 8K monitors, and faster video rendering times. Alternatively, the built-in HDMI port allows you to take advantage of integrated CPU graphics. Four additional PCIe 3.0 x1 slots are available alongside a Thunderbolt 3 header for compatible expansion cards.
Other features include a Gigabit Ethernet port and two USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A ports, which allow you to transfer data from compatible peripherals at up to 10 Gb/s. The Z390 AORUS ELITE also delivers deep and immersive 7.1-channel surround sound through the Realtek ALC1220-VB audio codec. You can customize your computing experience using the addressable RGB headers to connect light strips, which can be synced with other Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0-compatible peripherals such as mice and keyboards using the desktop software or mobile app. Windows 10 64-bit is required to take advantage of all the motherboard's features.
- This motherboard includes specially designed heatsinks with multiple cuts that optimize thermal efficiency.
- A thick thermal pad provides additional cooling performance for overclocking.
- Thermal guards help to quickly dissipate heat from the M.2 solid-state drives to avoid speed throttling.
- Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange fan headers to correspond with the thermal sensors located across the motherboard so that the system stays cool while maintaining a high level of performance for games and other demanding applications.
- Fan Stop lets you to take control of your computer's noise level by allowing specified fans to halt when the system drops to a designated temperature level. These settings may be customized according to your preferences.
- Hybrid Fan Headers automatically detect the connected liquid- or air-cooling systems, enabling Smart Fan 5 to monitor information such as flow-rate.
Storage and Memory
- Two M.2 slots are available, supporting up to type 22110 SATA and PCIe NVMe SSDs.
- Six SATA III headers are available for hard drives and 2.5" SSDs.
- RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 configurations are supported.
- Intel Optane memory modules are supported, which enhance mechanical disk drives by caching frequently accessed data.
- Up to 128GB of dual-channel DDR4-4266 (OC) memory can be installed across four slots.
Designed for Durability
- Gigabyte's double locking brackets keep PCIe slots securely affixed to the motherboard.
- A stainless steel shield reinforces the PCIe connectors, providing extra strength to support heavy graphics cards.
- The memory slots include stainless-steel shielding, which is designed to prevent bending, twisting, and distortion in addition to protecting against possible electrostatic interference.
- Solid plated ATX 24-pin and 8-pin power connectors deliver a stable power supply to key components.
- The pre-installed I/O shield streamlines installation.
- The Z390 AORUS ELITE features an all-digital PWM controller with DrMOS, which includes 12+1 phases.
- A double copper layer PCB design efficiently delivers power to critical components at lower temperatures.
AMD CrossFireX Support
- The Realtek ALC1220-VB audio codec provides vibrant 7.1-channel surround sound to your speakers.
- 120 dBA headphone SNR.
- 110 dBA microphone SNR.
- High-quality, durable capacitors help to deliver clear sound to audio equipment.
- The Gigabit Ethernet port provides a fast network connection with high-speed data transfers using compatible devices.
- The cFosSpeed network traffic management application to automatically allocate bandwidth so that the highest network priority goes to games or specified applications.