The InVision On-Camera Shockmount from Rycote is designed to affix compatible microphones directly to a camera's shoe mount. What are the compatible microphones? Any mic measuring up to 11.8" in length and between 0.7 to 1" in diameter.
This shockmount uses patented Lyre technology to securely hold mics in the inner-molded clip, and to suspend the microphone, thus protecting it from shock and handling noise. The mount is specifically sized to keep the microphone out of your shot. It also gives you the option to attach your microphone to boompoles with a 3/8"-16 mount.
- Duo-Lyre soft-grip inner surface
- Patented Lyre shockmount
- 180&Deg; swivel for aiming your mic
- Integrated cable clamp for reducing cable-borne noises
- Aluminum cold shoe fitting for cameras
- 3/8"-16 female thread for boompoles
- Keeps mic out of your shot