Convert any trail camera with a standard SD card slot to a cellular cam with the Spypoint Cell-Link Trail Camera Cellular Adapter. The Cell-Link simply plugs into a cam's memory card slot and then transmits its photos to your phone, using the Verizon wireless network. You don't have to trek into the field to see what activity the camera has captured. Fees range from a free plan for 100 photos a month to $15 per month (month-to-month, $10 with annual contract) for unlimited images. The Cell-Link is powered by eight AA batteries and requires a user-supplied microSD card.
- Convert any trail camera with a standard SD card slot to a cellular cam
- Transmits photos to your phone over the Verizon network
- 100 photos per month free
- Monthly plans from $4 (250 photos) to $15 (unlimited photos) per month
- Powered by 8 user-supplied AA batteries
- Requires user-supplied microSD card