The compact LINK-MICRO-LTE-V Cellular Trail Camera from Spypoint delivers images from the field straight to your device. Simply open the free app on your smartphone or tablet to learn what's happening on your property or hunting grounds.
Measuring just 4.4 x 3.1 x 2.2", the LINK-MICRO-LTE-V transmits 10MP photos via Verizon LTE data plans. Full-service plans cost $5-15 per month ($4-10 per month with an annual subscription), but you can also choose Spypoint's free plan, which transmits up to 100 photos per month at no charge. Releasing the shutter just half a second after motion is detected, the camera can be set to capture one or more photos per trigger event. Images can be saved on a user-supplied microSD memory card up to 32GB. The camera runs on eight user-provided AA batteries and comes with a mounting strap.
- Remotely view images and manage camera via Verizon cellular data plan
- Optional free plan provides up to 100 photos per month
- Plans range from $4/month for 250 photos to $10/month for unlimited with annual contract ($5-15 without contract)
Photo and Video Resolution
- Photo resolution: 10MP
- Photo and Multi-Shot
- Passive infrared motion sensor
- Detection Range: 80'
- Trigger Speed: 0.5 sec
- Built-in, infrared flash with 80' range for covert nighttime illumination
- Records photos to user-supplied microSD memory cards up to 32GB
- Runs on 8 user-supplied AA batteries
- Mounting strap