Ideal for military and law enforcement applications, the black Silynx Communications CLARUS Control Box is a compact and lightweight PTT control unit that supports single or dual 2-way radio setups, wireless PTT functionality, cell phone integration, and Silynx headsets. The control box features rugged glass-filled nylon construction, a MOLLE clip, ambidextrous PTT buttons, and controls for hear-thru volume and on/off.
The hear-thru system incorporates impulse noise protection and extended sound localization to ensure clear communications. The QDC quick disconnect connectors allow fast and easy device hookups while the connector lead prevents breakage and simplifies cable management. The CLARUS control box can be operated via 5V radio power or a single AAA battery.
- Offers maximum capability and flexibility when two radios or wireless push-to-talk functionality is required
- Accommodates most headsets and radios
- Includes the wireless gateway to connect to the Silynx MWPTT (available separately) or key fob wireless push-to-talk alternative
- Cell phone support
- Up to 40 hours of battery life via one AAA battery (available separately)
- Can be operated via 5V radio power
- Recessed push-to-talk profile