The black ETC Source Four 14° Fixture supports tungsten bulbs up to 750 W, runs on 115 VAC, and features a stage plug. It comes with an interchangeable 14° lens tube and projects a beam edge that is adjustable from soft to hard. The fixture features die-cast aluminum construction and has a steel yoke with two mounting positions. Source Four is well known for its sharp optics and ease of use, and this fixture continues that tradition.
It features anti-reflection-coated optical-quality glass and a borosilicate reflector with a dichroic coating that helps it remove 90% of the heat and reflect more than 95% of the visible light. Anti-vibration shock mounts are used to secure the reflector and the lens tube. The fixture features two accessory slots and a slot for either glass or stainless-steel gobos. It features a wide accessory slot suitable for use with motorized pattern devices or an optional iris. It accepts a 7.5" gel frame, has insulated control knobs, and a rear handle. You can center your bulb for best results without tools, and once set, changing the bulb does not require recentering.
- Optimized optical system for improved photometric performance and field uniformity provides for saturated colors and long throws
- Projector-quality dual aspheric lenses
- Optical glass with advanced AR coatings
- Provides crisp edge definition and high gobo contrast
- Faceted borosilicate reflector with dichroic cold-mirror coating removes more than 90% infrared radiation (heat) and reflects greater than 95% of visible light for an extremely efficient fixture
- Reflector and lenses secured with anti-vibration shock mounts
- Tool free, positive locking X, Y, and Z lamp-centering adjustments, unaffected by relamping
- Beam edge continually adjustable from hard to soft
- Interchangeable lens barrels permit selection of 5, 10, 14, 19, 26, 36, 50, 70, and 90° lens tubes.
- The EDLT (Enhanced Definition Lens tube) provides heightened sharpness and contrast for a brighter output than the standard lens tubes. EDLT lens tubes are available in 19, 26, 36, and 50° focal lengths