With its built-in mounting brackets, industrial-grade metal housing, and two powering methods, the StarTech ST4300USBM USB hub is an ideal solution for adding multiple high-speed USB ports to Mac or Windows computers in office, manufacturing, and repair shop environments.
Connect the USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) Type-B port to your host computer via the included 6' USB cable and utilize the four USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports to hook up devices such as printers, cameras, storage drives, and mobile devices. Each port offers ESD protection (8kV air and 4kV contact) to safeguard your electronic equipment as well as LED indicators to confirm connection status. It can provide up to 2.4A on any port (20W total maximum) to ensure fast charging for your battery-powered devices.
- Ideal for tough conditions that are subject to large temperature variances, or where there’s a risk of physical damage
- Great for industrial and manufacturing environments where only terminal block connection is preferred
- Connect a variety of USB devices such as industrial printers or cameras, plus fast-charge your smartphone and tablet
- Mount to a wall near or under a desk surface in a lab, service repair area, or office area connecting multiple USB peripherals
- Use in a conference or meeting room utilizing multiple USB peripherals or for charging several mobile devices
Perfect for Harsh Environments
Perfect for factory environments, the rugged hub also supports a wide operating temperature range (32 to 131°F) and offers ESD protection (8kV air and 4kV contact) to each USB port, which can help prevent damage to your connected devices.
Connect and Charge More USB Devices
The hub also supports USB battery charging specification 1.2, delivering up to 2.4A on any port to a maximum of 20W total, so you can charge your mobile devices faster than traditional USB ports allow.
Locate the Hub Where You Need It Most
The hub comes with a center-positive 12 VDC universal power adapter for reliable operation. The optional external power adapter model ITB20D3250 can be connected to the 2-wire terminal block input for an alternative power source.