Protect your Yamaha MGP24X Mixer at the gig and during transit with the silver-on-black ProX XS-YMGP24XW, an ATA-300-style flight case equipped with a doghouse compartment and 4" rubber wheels.
The 3/8" plywood construction is topped with the rugged Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design and fitted with reinforced steel-ball corners. The interior features high-density foam to cushion your gear.
The Doghouse compartment provides hidden space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit, while the low front panel lets you access your inputs easily.
Padlock-ready recessed butterfly twist-lock latches keep the case securely closed, while the spring-action recessed handles and tough rubber wheels make it easy to carry and roll around.
The rubber foam used in this case contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% comes from recycled plastic bottles, and the remaining 20% comes from recycled post-industrial material.
At a Glance
- Holds one Yamaha MGP24X mixer
- ATA-300-style flight case
- Doghouse provides additional space for cables and accessories in the back of the case
- Low front panel allows for easy access to inputs
- Manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital laminated surface design for enhanced appearance and resistance to scratches
- Rugged and durable 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support and casing
- Spring-action recessed handle on each side
- Heavy-duty steel-ball corners
- Industrial recessed butterfly twist-lock latches with padlock-ready design
- Two low-profile 4" rubber wheels
- Dual-anchor rivets