Designed for mobile journalists, videographers, and vloggers, the Comica Audio CVM-WM300C camera-mount wireless lavalier microphone system with rechargeable batteries is a complete solution for recording dialog, interviews, and speech to your video rig. Record mic- or line-level sources from up to 394' away, and run audio to your camera, DSLR, or camcorder while monitoring through headphones in real time. Locking connections on the receiver and transmitter eliminate unintended cable disconnects.
The rugged, all-metal CVM-WM300C comes with an omnidirectional lavalier microphone, a bodypack transmitter, a two-channel receiver, multiple cables, mounting accessories, and a carry case, ensuring you have everything you need for seamless audio integration into your video production setup.
With 96 channels, the CVM-WM300C allows for interference-free signal quality and easy setup thanks to auto-scan channel selection and automatic IR synchronization. The receiver and transmitter are powered via built-in rechargeable batteries, which provide up to eight hours of operating time and can be recharged via USB.
The receiver's two-channel capability allows you to expand your system in the future with an additional transmitter and microphone (available separately) for 2-person interviews—with no additional receiver necessary.
Versatile Camera-Mount Receiver with Headphone Monitoring
- The CVM-WM300C features a two-channel receiver with dual external antennas. Affix the receiver to a standard tripod, or use the included shoe mount accessory to mount it on your camera, DSLR, or camcorder.
- The high-resolution backlit LCD screen shows vital information such as battery status for the receiver and both transmitters, audio level, and group/channel selection.
- Select mono output mode when using a single transmitter or recording signal from two transmitters (second transmitter available separately) to a mono camera input. Switch to stereo output mode to record each transmitter to a separate audio channel (Group A to the left channel, Group B to the right channel).
- The CVM-WM300C includes two audio cables—one locking 3.5mm to 3.5mm and one locking 3.5mm to XLR—for connecting the receiver's volume-adjustable 3.5mm line output to the input of your camera, DSLR, or camcorder.
- A separate 3.5mm port is provided for real-time monitoring through headphones.
Rugged Transmitter with Lavalier Microphone
- The CVM-WM300C includes a bodypack transmitter and a lavalier microphone. The microphone's locking 3.5mm plug screws into place to prevent accidental disconnection.
- By utilizing an omnidirectional polar pattern, the lav mic offers 360° sound pickup, which is more forgiving to your subject's head movements. Fit the supplied windbusters on the lav mic to significantly reduce noise from wind and rustling of clothes.
- The transmitter's 3.5mm input can also accept line-level signal should you need to do a camera hop; route the output of a mixer or field recorder into the transmitter's line input to wirelessly stream the audio mix to the receiver.
- Maximum operating range of approximately 394' line-of-sight or 263' with obstruction
- Utilizes the UHF FM band in two groups—Group A for 520.0 to 548.5 MHz and Group B for 550.0 to 578.5 MHz
- 96 channels with auto-scan selection for interference-free operation
- Fast automatic sync via IR
- Selectable group (A, B, or A/B) via side-panel switch on receiver
- Switchable stereo/mono audio output on receiver
- 16-level volume adjustment per transmitter
- Selectable mic- or line-level input on transmitter
- Transmitter low-cut filter reduces rumble and low-frequency buildup
- Selectable high/low transmitting power; use low-power mode to reduce power consumption when working at close range, or switch to high-power mode to improve signal quality when working at greater distances
- Transmitter power button double as mute switch (long press for power, short press for mute)
- Metal body construction provides efficient shielding against EMI
- Includes carrying case for simplified transport