Ideal for sightseeing around a new city or if you're out for a hike, the black 6L Everyday Sling v2 Lightweight Essentials Kit from B&H gives you multiple ways to carry your camera and binocular plus other gear like a tripod, clothing, snacks, and accessories. This kit comes with the medium size 6L bag, a Cuff wrist strap, and Slide Lite camera strap for cameras and optics.
The 6L, black Everyday Sling v2 from Peak Design is a compact, versatile carrying option that can worn around the waist or as a sling bag. When used as a sling, the padded nonslip strap can be configured for wear over the right or left shoulder. Designed to fit snugly against the body, the 6L Everyday Sling v2's zippered clamshell opening allows the main compartment to be easily reached, which includes two dividers that can be configured according to the specific equipment being carried. The dividers are foldable, and can cradle curved surfaces such as the grip of a camera with an attached lens. During use, the foldable dividers enhance protection between those curved surfaces and adjacent items while minimizing the area between them for more efficient use of the main compartment's space.
Within the main compartment, the 6L Everyday Sling v2's padded sleeve for an 11" tablet computer is positioned to rest against the wearer while six pockets can serve to store and organize camera batteries, memory cards, or small electronics. Along the exterior of this bag, a pocket with a zippered opening is built into the front panel which faces away from the wearer, and is a convenient space for books, notepads, documents, or snacks. For larger items such as a tripod, monopod, or packable clothing, external carry straps are included to secure such items along the bottom of the 6L Everyday Sling v2.
Featuring a durable nylon construction, the 6L Everyday Sling v2 is built to be weather resistant. To further protect its contents should the bag be placed on a wet surface, the bottom panel is waterproof.
- Compact, versatile 6L carrying option that can worn around the waist or as a sling bag
- Padded nonslip strap can be configured for wear around the waist as well as over the right or left shoulder
- Strap can be tightened or loosened with one hand
- Zippered clamshell opening allows the main compartment to be easily reached
- Two foldable, internal dividers can cradle curved surfaces such as the grip of a camera with an attached lens
- Internal, padded sleeve for an 11" tablet computer
- Six pockets within the main compartment can serve to store and organize camera batteries, memory cards, or small electronics
- Zippered, exterior pocket offers a convenient space for books, notepads, documents, or snacks
- Durable, weather-resistant main compartment zippers with large pulls that can be locked against adjacent gear loops for security
- Included external carrying straps allow equipment, accessories, or packable clothing to be fastened under the bag's bottom panel
- Durable, weather-resistant nylon construction with waterproof bottom panel
- External attachment points for Peak Design Capture Clips
- Packable, folds flat for storage inside a larger bag or case
Carry your equipment in comfort and style with this black Slide Lite Camera Strap from Peak Design. This strap uses strong, removable anchor connectors that attach to the eyelets of your camera or the included mounting plate, holding up to 200 pounds of gear and easily supporting most DSLR and mirrorless systems. By pairing this versatile connection with its 39 to 57" adjustable length, the Slide Lite can be configured to work as a sling, shoulder, or neck strap.
This 1.3" wide nylon webbing strap is padded internally to help ensure comfortable use, and its two sides feature different properties: one side is smooth for sliding the camera to your eye when set up as a sling, while the other has a silicone grip that prevents slipping when using it on your neck or shoulder. The four included anchor points can be attached and detached from the strap with a single hand and left on the eyelets so you can easily switch between cameras while shooting.
- Wearable as a sling, shoulder, or neck strap
- Length is adjustable from 39 to 57", with a width of 1.3"
- Removable anchors used to connect to equipment, hold up to 200 lb
- Leave anchors on your gear so you can easily attach and detach them from the strap while shooting
- Smooth and nonslip sides that allow you to choose the amount of grip desired
- Internally padded webbing provides improved comfort without being bulky
- Four anchor connectors and a mounting plate are included with the product
The black Cuff Camera Wrist Strap from Peak Design allows you to secure a camera, binocular, rangefinder, or other similar piece of kit to your wrist to keep it safe and secure in your hand. An aluminum-alloy sliding buckle allows its nylon webbing to be adjusted for a comfortable, snug fit while the item is connected to the strap by using one of two, included Anchor Links. Each Anchor Link is rated to carry 200 pounds and creates a durable, snap-in or snap-out connection point to just about any strap eyelet. To ensure your gear's continued safety, the anchors have 2-layer anti-abrasion thermoplastic cords which indicate if they've sustained damage and need replacement.
For convenient storage or transport, the Cuff wrist strap can be detached from an Anchor Link and worn as a bracelet or placed within an included microfiber pouch. When worn as a bracelet, the length of the strap can be wrapped around the wrist and magnetically secured along its own surface.