Enjoy peace of mind when flying important missions with this Matrice 300 Commercial Quadcopter with RTK & Enterprise Shield Basic Kit from B&H. This kit includes a DJI Matrice 300 RTK commercial quadcopter and an Enterprise Shield Basic protection plan. Even with directional obstacle avoidance and an integrated health system, the Matrice 300 RTK is a ruggedly constructed drone meant for dangerous locations, such as firefighting, law enforcement, industrial inspections, and more, situations that can potentially damage the drone.
Such a costly tool and important investment should be protected, which is where the Enterprise Shield Basic plan comes in. Having it gives you the ability to receive up to two replacements per year in the event of an accident, even pilot error. Replacements require an additional nominal fee, but shipping via local freight is free. Shield Basic helps ensure that you always have the Matrice 300 RTK at the ready to assist you when the need arises.
Ideal for industrial, commercial, and rescue operations, the Matrice 300 Commercial Quadcopter with RTK from DJI features a built-in RTK (Real-Time Kinematic) module that helps the drone withstand magnetic interference from metal structures for a more stable flight. RTK support also provides the possibility of extremely accurate positioning data with an optional D-RTK 2 GNSS mobile station. The Matrice 300 RTK is also rated IP45 for rain and dust resistance, and it is engineered to withstand temperatures from -4 to 122°F.
This kind of durability can be utilized in firefighting, law enforcement, and inspection of buildings and structures. To accomplish this, the Matrice 300 RTK will need to be provided with a gimbal camera payload (not included). It supports a wide variety of Zenmuse and other third-party devices. When in flight, you can operate the Matrice 300 RTK from up to 9.3 miles away thanks to DJI's OcuSync Enterprise technology and included controller. Fly far and fast, up to 51.5 mph, for up to 55 minutes at a time on a full battery charge (battery is not included). Additional technologies are included to help with obstacle avoidance, course plotting, and more.
- PinPoint: Tap to mark an object in the camera or map view to have the drone calculate its coordinates. Those coordinates are projected to all camera views via an AR (augmented reality) icon. The new pin location is automatically shared with another remote or an online platform, such as DJI FlightHub.
- Smart Track: Smart Track can identify and intelligently follow a moving subject, such as a person, car, truck, or boat. The Matrice 300 RTK automatically zooms to keep the subject in view, and the current location is continuously acquired and transmitted, either to another controller or DJI FlightHub.
- Payload SDK: Integrate a variety of third-party payloads like gas detectors, loudspeakers, multispectral sensors, and more. Payload SDK supports DJI SkyPort, DJI SkyPort V2, and DJI X-Port, which help reduce the payload development life cycle and maximize the potential of your payloads.
- Onboard SDK: Supports customized development of a wide range of features such as six Directional Sensing and Positioning System, UAV Health Management System, Waypoints 2.0, and more.
- Mobile SDK: Supports highly customizable mobile app development, letting you use a wide range of third-party apps to unlock the potential of the M300 RTK.
AirSense ADS-B receiver
Zenmuse compatibility: XT2, XT S, Z30, H20, and H20T
Keep your drone protected with the 1-Year Care Enterprise Basic with ADP for Matrice 300 RTK from DJI. Providing one year of coverage, this manufacturer protection plan includes accidental damage protection for drops, water, crashes, and more. Two additional replacements are included in the plan. Plus, free 2-way shipping means you'll be back in the air in no time.
Please note that a replacement fee is required for product replacement. The first replacement fee is $799, and the second is $899.