The Broadcast/Webcam Light Kit from Lume Cube combines the compact Panel GO LED light with a desktop stand, a suction cup, and a 6' USB Type-C charging cable. Designed for video, photo, and webcam use, the Panel GO features a 3200 to 5600K adjustable color temperature, 112 bicolor LEDs, and 1 to 100% dimming in increments of 5%. The maximum brightness output is 1050 lux when measured at 1.8'.
An intelligent LCD on the rear of the Panel GO displays the color temperature, brightness level, remaining runtime, and battery level. At 100% brightness, the light runs for approximately 1.3 hours, and at 50% for 2.3 hours. The Panel GO is charged via its USB Type-C port and can be used while charging. Design features include an aluminum build, a built-in diffusion panel, and side control buttons.
The Broadcast Light Kit's included desktop stand telescopes from 6 to 30" and features a 360° rotating ball head for optimal positioning. The included suction cup can be used to mount the Panel GO on your desktop or laptop.
- Compact, slim LED for broadcast, webcam, or vlogging use
- LED panel with 112 bicolor LEDs
- Desktop stand extends from 6 to 30"
- 360° ball head for optimal positioning
- Desktop/laptop suction cup mount
- 3200 to 5600K adjustable color temperature
- CRI of 96+ for accurate color rendering
- 1 to 100% brightness
- 1050 lux brightness at 1.6'
- LCD panel displays color temperature, brightness level, remaining runtime, and battery level
- USB Type-C charging; can charge while in use
- Built-in diffusion panel