Make your vocal sound shine for your next livestream, home recording, or onstage performance with the Zoom V3, a vocal processor teeming with exciting effects and easy-to-use controls. You'll never have to enter a menu to access the V3's powerful functions thanks to the large, clearly-labeled knobs and illuminated buttons, letting your focus remain on being creative and entertaining.
Dedicated buttons provide instant switching of the 16 onboard effects, which range from chromatic or key-based pitch correction to a talk box, vocoder, beat box, and more. You can even add up to two voices to produce thick 3-part harmonies. Plus, compression, reverb, and delay are provided with their own separate controls for further refinement of your sound.
The V3 features a high-quality mic preamp with an XLR input, switchable 48V phantom power for condenser mics, and a special Enhance function that elevates vocal clarity. A 3.5mm stereo aux input ensures that you can easily play along with music from your smartphone or backing tracks from a computer. Stereo line and headphone outputs allow simultaneous hookup to a PA system and headphones, and the headphones' volume can be independently adjusted.
Additionally, the V3 offers USB audio interface functionality, should you want to record directly to your computer for creating podcasts, song demos, YouTube videos, or more. Run the V3 for up to 3.5 hours with the supplied AA batteries, power it via USB, or connect the separately available Zoom AD-16 AC adapter for long-running projects.
Loaded with Effects
- Reverb, delay, and compression with dedicated control knobs
- Enhance function automatically optimizes the performance of any mic for increased clarity
- Harmony function adds up to two voices to create 3-part harmonies in major and minor keys
- Formant Character button alters your vocal characteristics without changing the pitch
- Chromatic and key-based pitch correction
- Pitch-based effects including octave, unison, deep, robot, child, and chorus
- Special effects such as talk box, vocoder, beat box, whistle, distortion, and telephone
- XLR mic input with switchable 48V phantom power for condenser mics
- 3.5mm stereo aux input allows direct connection of a mobile device or computer for music playback
- 1/4" stereo line outputs for hookup to a PA system or mixer
- 3.5mm stereo headphone output with a dedicated volume control
- 1/4" control input supports separately available foot controllers such as the Zoom FS01 footswitch (for toggling effects on beat) or the Zoom FS02M expression pedal (for freely modulating effect parameters)
Compatible with Zoom SGV-6 Mic
- Works with the optional Zoom SGV-6 microphone
- SGV-6 aids in isolating your voice by suppressing ambient noise
USB Audio Interface
- Micro-USB port enables simple connectivity to your computer or mobile device for recording or streaming
- 2-input / 2-output USB 2.0 audio interface functionality
- Supports 44.1 kHz sample rate at 16-, 24-, or 32-bit
- Compact tabletop-friendly enclosure
- 1/4"-20 thread on rear panel for attachment to a mic stand using the separately available Zoom HRM-7 or HRM-11 mounts