Slip it in your pocket or clip it to the brim of your cap—the Fenix E12 V2.0 Compact AA Flashlight is small, light, and endlessly useful. Measuring 3" and weighing just under an ounce, this light delivers up to 160 lumens on high power and runs up to 70 hours on low, while running on one widely available AA battery. Its operation is controlled by a stainless steel push-button switch on the side. The Type III anodized aluminum housing is IP68-rated waterproof and dustproof, able to withstand submersion in 6.6' of water for 30 minutes, and impact-resistant to drops of 3.3'. The E12 V2.0's ultra-thin lens bears the same kind of coating used on automobile headlights, for a soft and balanced beam.
- Low: 5 lumens
- Medium: 30 lumens
- High: 160 lumens
- One Match CA18 LED
- Location: tailcap
- Type: stainless steel push button
- Press for on/off, click for brightness level
- Brightness can also be selected by twisting bezel
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy housing
- Scratch- and corrosion-resistant anodized finish
- IP68-rated waterproof and dustproof, submersible to 6.6'
- Impact-resistant to 3.3'
- Two-way clip
- Low-voltage indicator
- Runs on one AA battery