Engineered with extra resistance to scratching and backspinning, the Ortofon VNL Moving Magnet Cartridge is designed specifically to fit the needs of DJs, turntablists, and portablists. This introductory package includes 3 different styli, so you can get the optimal feel for your particular style.
The VNL offers high-performance tracking that's not only well suited to both DVS and real vinyl, but also up to the demanding needs of portable turntable enthusiasts who regularly play in unusual locations—where isolating the decks from vibrations can be almost impossible. Record wear during back-cueing and scratching is kept to a minimum by the sturdy spherical design.
- Extra resistance to hardcore scratching and backspinning
- High tracking performance for both DVS usage and real vinyl
- Optimal balance of output and of sound quality
- Ultrasonic welding of the components ensures high rigidity and freedom from resonances
- Robotic assembly of stylus assembly offers high precision and uniformity of industrial production
- Designed to provide easy mounting and alignment on a variety of headshells
- VNL I compliance, dynamic lateral 16 μm/m N - Flexible
- VNL II compliance, dynamic lateral 15 μm/m N - Rigid
- VNL III compliance, dynamic lateral 14 μm/m N - Firm