Styled in a cognac and mocha finish, the Focal Stellia are over-ear, closed-back headphones designed to provide audiophiles, musicians, producers, and music enthusiasts with a nuanced, richly detailed, high-fidelity monitoring solution and a luxuriously comfortable wearing experience. What's more, the headphone features low-acoustic-load electrodynamic drivers that can be easily powered from a wide variety of devices—making them well suited to studio, home, and travel use.
The Stellia's M-shaped Beryllium-dome drivers are specifically engineered to deliver outstanding sound in a user-friendly, closed-back design that can be enjoyed in a wide variety of listening environments. The rigidity of the material offers exceptionally low distortion, while its ultra-light weight allows the drivers to move extremely rapidly, allowing them to accurately reproduce high frequencies up to 40 kHz. In addition, the dome's damping characteristics are markedly better than comparable titanium drivers, reducing resonances for sonically accurate results with outstanding dynamics, even in the challengingly small acoustic spaces available in closed-back earcups.
Engineered for Total Comfort
- The Stellia uses the advanced headband and yoke features originally developed for the Utopia headphones to provide a comfortable fit, regardless of the shape and size of the listener's face and head.
- The leather-upholstered earpads use high-resilience memory foam for additional comfort and isolation from outside sound.
Advanced Driver Technology for Outstanding Performance
- The M-shaped pure-Beryllium dome, frameless 100% copper voice coil, and specially-engineered earcups offer exceptional dynamics for closed-back headphones—resulting in super-accurate reproduction of the even the tiniest details and nuances at both high and low frequencies.
- Integrated vents extend the speaker driver’s frequency response.
- EVA foam positioned behind the speaker driver absorbs high frequencies.
- Acoustic diffusers break up standing waves and eliminate acoustic interference.
A Versatile Headphone for Home, Studio & Traveling
- With an impedance of only 32 ohms, Stellia can be used with a wide variety of equipment, ranging from high-end headphone amps and studio gear to popular consumer and mobile devices.
- The closed-back, circumaural design helps to isolate the listener from outside sound while reducing the amount of sound leaking out for other people to hear.
- For connection to common audio and mobile devices, a 4-foot, 24-AWG cable with oxygen-free copper wiring and a 3.5mm connector is included; a 3.5mm to 1/4" adapter is also included.
- A 10' cable with a balanced 4-pin XLR connector is supplied for use with high-end headphone amplifiers and DAC units such as the Focal Arche.
- A rigid travel case with a woven cognac and mocha shell is included.