Quickly and efficiently convert paper documents into searchable digital files with the ES-400 II Duplex Desktop Document Scanner from Epson. This easy-to-use scanner features a 50-page automatic document feeder that will help you increase productivity and organization at home or in the office. Color and image adjustment features such as auto crop, dirt detection, staple protection, and paper-skew correction help ensure remarkable image quality, and the unit includes a long document mode for scanning documents up to 8.5 x 240".
Simplex scan speed is a fast 35 pages per minute, and for duplex scanning the unit scans at speeds up to 70 ipm. Epson ScanSmart software lets you to process large stacks of paper, and for easy sharing and collaboration you can email or upload scans to popular cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and OneDrive. Additionally, the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software.
- 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch
- Epson ScanSmart Software for previewing, emailing, and uploading to cloud services
- Compatible with Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and OneDrive
- Included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software
- Converts scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files
- Intelligent color and image adjustments for auto crop, blank page skip, background removal, dirt detection, and paper-skew correction
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection helps prevent missing pages
- Scans business and ID cards