The GoPro HERO7 Black Bundle features the HERO7 Black 4K60 action camera along with a handgrip that floats if dropped in water, a head strap that can be fit over the head or helmet, and a 32GB microSD card.
GoPro HERO7 Black
Living up to its action camera moniker, the GoPro HERO7 Black is designed to capture super-smooth footage of your latest, greatest, not-so-serene adventures. The HERO7 Black's HyperSmooth stabilization produces a gimbal-like flow without the added bulk of a gimbal. Camera updates include direct streaming to Facebook Live, an intelligent still photo mode, and stabilized time-lapse video. A vertical portrait mode enables you to add social media-style video and stills to your Instagram and other accounts.
The GoPro HERO7 Black supports up to UHD 4K60/50 video resolutions, and captures 2.7K120/100 slow-motion and super-slow motion video at rates up to 1080p240/200. Still images can be captured in up to 12MP resolution in bursts of up to 30 images per second. Like its predecessor, the HERO6 Black, the HERO7 Black is waterproof to 33', suiting it for surfing, snorkeling, and swimming activities. A housing is available separately for even deeper underwater activities.
Document your travels and extended adventures with TimeWarp Video, which records super-stabilized, moving time-lapse shots. Choose the SuperPhoto function to apply intelligent HDR, local tone-mapping, or noise reduction for optimal still shots. While the HERO7 Black retains the size of its predecessor, both touch and vocal control have been enhanced. The touchscreen has been streamlined to more closely resemble smartphone navigating; and when your hands are full, 16 voice commands enable you to verbally control the HERO7 Black.
HyperSmooth Video Stabilization
4K60 Video & 12MP Photos
- 4K up to 60/50 fps
- 2.7K up to 120/100 fps
- 1440p up to 120/100 fps
- 1080p up to 240/200 fps
- Control your HERO7 Black hands-free with 16 voice commands like "GoPro, take a photo" and "GoPro, start recording"
- HERO7 Black is natively waterproof down to 33' without a housing
- Slow things down to 8x to relive the moment with slow-motion rates up to 1080p240/200
- The intuitive 2" touchscreen features three main capture modes with streamlined settings
- Frame your photos and videos in Touch Zoom by simply touching the screen (operates in select video modes)
- Face, Smile, and Scene Detection functions
- Auto-transfer to your smartphone with the GoPro app for quick social media updates
- GPS Performance Stickers display your speed, distance, and location
- Create QuikStories with the GoPro and Quick mobile apps
- Advanced noise suppression actively filters out wind, vibration, and handling noise for crisper, clearer audio quality
- Capture JPEG photos for easier storage, or shoot in raw for the highest quality
Use your iOS or Android device to live-preview and play back shots, control your GoPro, and share on the fly
- Live preview makes it easy to frame the perfect shot
- Get full remote control of all camera functions
- Share photos and videos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and more
GoPro Quik (iOS/Android)
Edit videos with just a few taps
- Analyze your photos and video clips to find great moments
- Add transitions and effects, and sync everything to the beat of the music
- Customize your story with text, filters, music, and more
GoPro Quik | Desktop (Mac/Windows)
Import and edit your videos with just a few clicks
- Transform your footage into edited videos synced to music
- Automatically import your photos and videos and share your best shots
- Comes bundled with GoPro Studio for more advanced editing
GoPro The Handler Floating Hand Grip
The Handler Floating Hand Grip from GoPro provides comfortable support and stability for your action camera in and out of the water. If dropped in the water, it keeps your camera afloat, and is easy to locate and recover thanks to a bright orange cap on the bottom.
A standard quick release 3-prong mount on top supports a variety of housings and other mounting accessories. The grip is soft, nonslip, secure, and a wrist strap offers an added measure of security. The Handler is a useful accessory for when you are surfing, kayaking, wakeboarding, or enjoying other water sports activities.
- Use in or out of the water to provide support and stability
- Keeps camera afloat if dropped in the water
- 3-prong mount supports a variety of housings/accessories
- Soft, nonslip, secure grip
- Bright orange bottom is easy to spot if dropped and floating in the water
- Wrist strap lanyard included for extra security
GoPro Head Strap + QuickClip
The GoPro Head Strap + QuickClip includes a head strap and GoPro's QuickClip. Together, they support a variety of head-mounting options. Fully adjustable to fit all sizes, the head strap can be worn over a helmet or directly on your head to capture footage from a headlamp-like POV perspective. The QuickClip enables compact, low-profile mounting, and it can even be used to attach your GoPro to a backwards baseball cap or any other 0.12 to 0.4" thick object. The Head Strap and QuickClip are recommended for use during non-impact activities only.