The Nitecore MH10S Rechargeable LED Flashlight is a bit smaller than its predecessor models, but punches way above its weight with a peak output of 1800 lumens and an extraordinary 1500-hour runtime at the 1-lumen ultralow setting. The light features five output levels, a randomly changing disorientating strobe, SOS signal mode, and emergency location beacon. A single switch on the body gives you access to all the output intensities and specialty strobe modes. The switch remembers the last output selected and automatically goes to that level the next time it's turned on.
The lightweight, durable housing is made of aluminum with a Type III hard anodized finish. It is impact-resistant to 3.3' and IP68-rated, submersible to 6.6'. An integrated USB Type-C charging port behind the head charges the included 21700 battery in the light, eliminating the need for a separate charging cradle. Reverse-polarity protection prevents damage to the light if the battery is put in wrong, and overheat protection automatically drops the output if the light gets too hot.
- 1/50/300/1050/1800 lumens output
- SST-40-W LED
- PDOT (Precision Digital Optics Technology): Custom-engineered reflector controls beam profile for maximum effectiveness and throw
- Disorientating randomly changing strobe mode
- Runtime ranges from 1500 hours on ultralow to 45 minutes on turbo
- SOS mode automatically cycles through and repeats the Morse-code sequence
- Location Beacon mode slowly pulses a single strobe flash to mark location while conserving energy
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent beam intensity throughout life of battery
- Location: Body
- Type: Push button
- Intelligent switch remembers last output intensity used
- Instant access to ultralow setting
- Can use 21700, 18650, or 2x CR123A batteries
- Comes with 4000mAh 21700 battery, recharges in light via covered USB Type-C port
- Lightweight aluminum-alloy housing
- Corrosion- and scratch-resistant black anodized finish
- Scratch-resistant coated lens
- Impact resistant to 3.3' and IPX8-rated submersible to 6.6'
- Textured handle provides a slip-resistant grip
- Power level indicator and low-power indication
- Reverse polarity and overheat protection