The PGYTECH OneMo Backpack 25L, in twilight black, is a versatile carry solution for photographers, filmmakers, drone operators, and other creative enthusiasts.
The front of the bag can be opened in full to access the entire 25 liters of space. The space can be used for anything you can fit in there, including your shoes, clothes, books, and so on. Using included dividers, which are well-made and foldable in different ways from multiple sides, this main space can be organized in just about any way you need, for various types of gear. One day you can use it for your photography equipment, and another day for something else.
On the side of the bag, two zippered openings provide additional access to the main space. Accordingly, you can organize the dividers in a way that lets you make use of these quick-access side openings so that, for example, you can reach in and grab your camera without having to take off the bag and open it in full. Also, a OneMo Shoulder Bag, sold separately, fits perfectly into the bottom third of the main space through the lower side opening.
The OneMo Backpack is made with wear- and water-resistant material that minimizes scratches and dirt and protects against rain. For extreme weather conditions, a waterproof rain cover is included to envelop the entire bag and let you move on with your adventure without the worry of damaging your gear. This waterproof cover is kept in a dedicated pocket on the bottom of the bag.
Similar to the pocket for the rain cover, the OneMo Backpack has many other pockets throughout for different purposes. There's a safe pocket for your wallet and other valuables, an RFID pocket, and other pockets, slots, and straps for a smartphone, headphones, cables, tripod, lens caps, water bottle, batteries, and other items. The battery pockets fit DV-size batteries, and they have manual battery level indicators above them. When you place a battery inside one of the pockets, you can slide the indicator to the position that matches the remaining runtime of that battery, so when you later retrieve one of these batteries, you'll know how much power it has.
For extra security, the zippers of the bag can be tied via their zipper strings into dedicated slots, so others won't be able to easily open them. This extra measure is for protecting valuable items.
The rear part of the OneMo Backpack, the part that rests on your back, features a soft cushion and mesh design with air tunnels for comfort and to keep your back dry, especially on humid days. The interior parts of the backpack are made of waterproof and wear-resistant fabrics, which are easy to clean.
The front, outward-facing part of the OneMo can be expanded to provide an additional 20% of room. Into this space, you can throw in a thin jacket, t-shirt, gloves, notebook, and similar items that can be accessed easily during your activities. The main front cover, the one that opens up to reveal the main space, has a compartment on its interior side where you can fit a laptop.
The backpack has many adjustable straps that allow you to secure it to your person as comfortably as possible. Furthermore, additional, longer straps are included that let you safely attach a drone or other gear on the rear exterior of the backpack. The OneMo also has a carry handle across the rear middle that provides an alternate way of carrying the bag.
- Fully accessible large space of 25 liters fits different types of gear, clothes, and other items
- Multiple sets of well-made, multi-fold dividers allow organizing the main space in various ways
- Two quick-access zippered side openings to the main space
- Optional OneMo Shoulder Bag fits perfectly into the bottom section of the main space through one of the side openings
- Wear and water resistant
- Dedicated pockets, slots, and straps for the rain cover, wallet, smartphone, headphones, laptop, cables, tripod, lens caps, water bottle, DV batteries, and other items
- Adjustable manual battery level indicators above the battery pockets
- Rear part that rests on your back features a soft cushion and mesh design with air tunnels for comfort and to keep your back dry
- Interior parts are made of waterproof and wear-resistant fabrics
- Outward-facing front part expands to provide an additional 20% of room to fit a thin jacket, t-shirt, gloves, notebook, and similar items
- Front cover has an interior pocket for a laptop
- Straps are included for safely securing a drone or other gear on the rear of the backpack
- A small mesh-type storage bag is included and can be kept secured by hook-and-loop fasteners on the inside of the backpack, along one of its interior walls