The RGB480 LED Video Light from Neewer is a versatile light source with two color modes, light intensity control, and power options. The panel has a wide beam spread that can be controlled by swinging one or more of the barndoor leaves into the beam path for selective lighting.
The fixture has 480 LEDs (cool, warm, RGB) for CCT color from 3200 to 5600K. The RGB mode allows you to choose from 360 colors and you can adjust the saturation and hue to create a myriad of custom colors. Light intensity is variable to match ambient light level or serve as an adjustable key light. You can make these adjustments locally on the light or wirelessly by downloading a free app for iOS. The app gives you control of color, brightness, hue, and saturation with your smartphone. It also lets you activate the light's special effects that include Police Car, Ambulance, Fire Truck, Party, Fireworks 1, Fireworks 2, Lightning 1, Lightning 2, and TV Screen. The RGB480 runs on AC power via its universal adapter, but you can also run it on an optional NP-F battery when AC power is unavailable.
RGB LED Video Light
- 480 CRI95 energy-saving SMD LED beads (120 White, 120 Yellow, and 240 RGB) with efficient heat dissipation
- Adjustable color temperature ranging from 3200K-5600K, stepless dimming from 0-100% and 0-360 full color and color saturation adjustment
Metal Construction with Accessories
- U-mount bracket to adjust the lighting angle according to the shooting environment
- Attaching barn doors allows modification of the light source
- White diffuser softens the bright LEDs
- Carrying bag to store the light and accessories
- Power with included AC adapter or optional NP-F550 or NP-F970 li-ion batteries
Built-In Applicable Scenes Modes
- Nine special lighting scenes to enrich your shooting environment
- Color temperature range is 3200K-5600K with accurate brightness adjustment from 0-100%
- Press the left knob to adjust the light-emitting color value and rotate the right knob to adjust brightness